Abandoned territories maps not in rotation

AbleArcher97

I cannot complete any of the abandoned territories trophies because they are not appearing in my map rotation. I have downloaded the map pack but have never played a single match on any of the maps. Why is this and how can I fix it?

that's because some of the people who's playing with you doesn't have the DLC. Those maps will only appear if all of the players matched have it.

The other DLC maps (i don't know exactly if it's Abandonen or Reclaimed) will only appear if you search on DLC maps. There aren't many people playing them, randoms only search for standard games so your solution is joining a boosting session.

Edited by AN0n1m8

Make sure you have the map pack installed by downloading and installing it again via your download list.

The maps should come up during normal rotation, but if you want to make sure those maps show up; select search dlc matches (like GerritSlak said).

How can I know if i have downloaded the "Abandoned territories map"?? 

I downloaded the add-on bundle offered on the ps store (since they announced the end of the online) but are there the DLC maps in this add on bundle ??