For those who have played...

IntroPhenom

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

@NinjaThomas666, @bcr978, @summershef, @LiKeAbAwS_Vince, @AuburnDRM, @Nukesie, @FedeAIC

Sorry for bothering you guys, I'd just like to know if you guys tried to go for the platinum and it was bugged or if you simply havent tried yet. Couple people want to go for it soonish including me and I was wondering if the plat is obtainable. I know there is one platinum achiever but I cant tell if it is legit (no accusation).

Thanks

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

I made it as far as finishing a few of the challenges before platinum. I need to practice my safe routs before attempting one life  challenge and all level time attack modes.

Sidenote: If you check the leaderboards on PS4, Summershef holds most #1 Level times, I challenge you to beat them.

Edited by summershef

On 05/06/2022 at 3:54 PM, summershef said:

If you check the leaderboards on PS4, Summershef holds most #1 Level times, I challenge you to beat them.

Consider it done, you don't have any WR anymore, I have 93 out of 100.

Take that as a motivation for you to get back and plat this game :P

Full leaderboards as of today: https://imgur.com/a/3ZZrUQw

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
49 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

this is for anyone who has mastered this game, I need some tips with level 100 :) I just cant seem to get enough speed to make it trough the first tunnel right at the start of the level, no matter what I try? I reckon once I mastered that the rest of the level could be finished no problem

Can you provide a clip of one of your failed attempts? It would be easier to say what you're doing wrong with that.

Anyway, here are some tips for the first part that might help:

• there's no time to stop, otherwise you're dead, you have to keep the momentum;
  • go wider in the 2nd and the 3rd grab, you won't have much speed, but you should be height enough;
  • you probably already know about that at this point, but remember to look up for more height.

Don't let the tunnel at the end fool you, it's hard too.

2 hours ago, Cruscah said:

Can you provide a clip of one of your failed attempts? It would be easier to say what you're doing wrong with that.

Anyway, here are some tips for the first part that might help:

• there's no time to stop, otherwise you're dead, you have to keep the momentum;
  • go wider in the 2nd and the 3rd grab, you won't have much speed, but you should be height enough;
  • you probably already know about that at this point, but remember to look up for more height.

Don't let the tunnel at the end fool you, it's hard too.

thanks for the tips, I will keep this all in mind :) I didn't know that looking up adds more height tbh and also If I still fail to struggle I will add a video later

I've struggled on a few levels before this but perserverd and beat them so I reckon I've got this, my plan is to just beat the game and leave it at that, I don't want the stress of going for the "impossible" trophies

9 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I didn't know that looking up adds more height tbh

I'm sorry, that was a bad use of words from my part. What I mean is that instead of aiming straight to the hole in the exit of this section, if you feel like you don't have enough speed to make it, you should aim a little bit higher to get further.

10 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I've struggled on a few levels before this but perserverd and beat them so I reckon I've got this

That's the mindset, this level took me a few hours when I beat it the first time.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 11:29 AM, Cruscah said:

I'm sorry, that was a bad use of words from my part. What I mean is that instead of aiming straight to the hole in the exit of this section, if you feel like you don't have enough speed to make it, you should aim a little bit higher to get further.

That's the mindset, this level took me a few hours when I beat it the first time.

played on it for a bit today and cleared the first tunnel, I then just went on as far as I could blind and made it to the 28 second part in this video but I got lost in where to go :)

4 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

played on it for a bit today and cleared the first tunnel

Nice, now you know that you can do it.

5 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I then just went on as far as I could blind and made it to the 28 second part in this video but I got lost in where to go :)

That's the second tunnel! You can either go through it (like in the video that you linked) or you can go above it (like at 5:55 in the video below).

Since you're only planning to clean the level once, I would recommend going through the tunnel. Going above is a safer approach for a deathless run (big imo here), but takes some practice since you need to get the timing of the floater rotation almost perfectly.