Does Amazon PS4 orders ship for Australians?

GetMitched

I have come across this page http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-PS4-Standard-Edition/dp/B00CMQTVQO and I was wondering if they will ship to Australia.

All EB Games are done with pre-orders for first shipment and if I can't get first shipment, I might as well get a good deal. I was thinking of the ps4 + controller + COD deal for $519 since console alone in Australia costs $550.

Btw, for pre-orders on Amazon, do I have to pay the full price to count as a pre-order or is there a deposit system?

Also, are there any other places in Australia that will take pre-orders for launch release?

Thank you :D

I'm pretty sure JB Hi Fi are taking pre-orders, you could try Gametraders and Big W or Target too

I went to JB today and they said they are not doing first shipment pre-orders. In that case, does anyone know if I can order the PS4 from Amazon all the way from Australia and if you can please explain the pre-ordering system on Amazon and if I gotta pay a deposit or full price to reserve one?

Edited by GetMitched

I went to JB today and they said they are not doing first shipment pre-orders. In that case, does anyone know if I can order the PS4 from Amazon all the way from Australia and if you can please explain the pre-ordering system on Amazon and if I gotta pay a deposit or full price to reserve one?

On Amazon you must pay full price