What exactly is required for 100% of unlocks?

A_J_P72

Okay, I definitely am far from acquiring this myself, but you'll basically need to get 100% for each character (you can check your completion percentage, as well as each character's individual percent, from the main menu). This includes acquiring each crown with each character, as well as their alternate costumes. As per the trophy list, you have to beat certain bosses with certain characters, many of them only being available after you loop (I still haven't made it farther than L1 5-3 or so). Honestly, I think you basically need to get every other trophy and unlock all crowns for all characters to get there! 

That being said, I am quite far from that mark, and perhaps @Mori or @KaKrackle could say if I missed anything, as these two beasts have already acquired this difficult and lengthy plat!

• Like 1

Just focus on obtaining all other trophies and you should end up with 100% unlocks as your last trophy left. At that point you only need to grind all crowns for each character.

There are many infos in the other thread about many trophies + tips.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, A_J_P72 said:

Thank you for your response! I’m not that far myself but I’m gonna do it, I’m persistent

Yes, hang in there and I will do the same! I haven't played in a few weeks cuz I was starting to get frustrated. There is a way to unlock the post loop crowns easily... Well you need to unlock at least one of each first the regular way, which I obviously haven't been able to do yet! There is a video on the other thread showing the trick and I plan on implementing it once I get that far.