Wounded Healer

I have been working on my last trophy for dead by daylight, which is Wounded Healer (i.e., heal 50 people while you are also injured).

I have been reading mixed messages about this but: Can you achieve this trophy on Ps4 with No Mither. I heard you can on PC but i want to know if you can on Ps4 or if its bugged?

• Like 1

It 100% works with no mither i also went through this just a couple weeks ago you have to do alot more then 50. 

I counted 50 solo heals where i healed the guy from 0% - 100% then i stoped counting. I musta got like 20 or more before it finally popped. Take it from me it works but its definetly bugged in some way

I used no mither the entire time until i got it. 

Edited by The__High_Ground
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

It 100% works with no mither i also went through this just a couple weeks ago you have to do alot more then 50. 

I counted 50 solo heals where i healed the guy from 0% - 100% then i stoped counting. I musta got like 20 or more before it finally popped. Take it from me it works but its definetly bugged in some way

Running No Mither, had you have issues with killers targeting and/or tunneling you? It's convenient that you can't get healed so it won't screw up the count towards Wounded Healer, but I feel like smart killers would go after the No Mither survivors first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Running No Mither, had you have issues with killers targeting and/or tunneling you? It's convenient that you can't get healed so it won't screw up the count towards Wounded Healer, but I feel like smart killers would go after the No Mither survivors first.

I have used No Mither for a while, at first it feels like you’re getting tunnelled. As you get better and especially with dead hard you will find yourself getting extremely good at stealth and looping while injured. You will win more games because the killer will tunnel you but you will be able to ruin the average killer.

Also No Mither is good atm because of the slugging meta, most killers I play against don’t think about it and I get up multiple times in 1 game. 

For reference though, I am rank 8 on PS4. Might be different at lower/higher ranks or different consoles.

2 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

I’m wondering if heal speed modifications are the problem? Like botanist or Well make it?

Did you you use any perks like that?

Edited by Frostbiites

5 hours ago, Frostbiites said:

I’m wondering if heal speed modifications are the problem? Like botanist or Well make it?

Did you you use any perks like that?

I used autodidact, botany knowledge, empathy and no mither. 

And yeah they tend to tunnel people who use no mither

Dead hard or not 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@The__High_Ground I gave up using No Meither because the trophy didn’t pop. As lately, I use Empathy, Urban Evasion, Dead Hard and Lithe. I take a hit while someone is in chase or bodyblock the hook and I heal others, hoping that it unlocks this time.

Im just popping in to let you folks know it works bc i was in the same boat as you guys with questions and wondering if using certain things work or not.

It works just doesnt count them correctly.

Hey you might wanna consider at least one healing perk

Like we'll make it, people are much more likely to let u heal them after a unhook. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@The__High_Ground I gave up using No Meither because the trophy didn’t pop. As lately, I use Empathy, Urban Evasion, Dead Hard and Lithe. I take a hit while someone is in chase or bodyblock the hook and I heal others, hoping that it unlocks this time.

I am counting the amount of heals it takes from 0% to 100% without healing perks to see if that makes a difference? I will keep this forum updated with the final number ... if I ever get it lol.

Although if it did work with healing perks, I may put We'll make it on...

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@The__High_Ground The PS4 version truly deserves an in-game trophy progress...

Totally agree with this .. I think the Ps4 trophy list itself should have tracking. You could press on the trophy you are attempting to get and have a progress bar under where it says the requirements.

4 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Im just popping in to let you folks know it works bc i was in the same boat as you guys with questions and wondering if using certain things work or not.

It works just doesnt count them correctly.

Hey you might wanna consider at least one healing perk

Like we'll make it, people are much more likely to let u heal them after a unhook. 

Thank you for the help btw.. I have counted 46 more heals without healing speed perks and using no mither.. I should gather the last 4 tonight and see what happens.  This is of course excluding the 100+ I got using No Mither with healing perks and the 40 or so without No Mither ...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Frostbiites said:

Thank you for the help btw.. I have counted 46 more heals without healing speed perks and using no mither.. I should gather the last 4 tonight and see what happens.  This is of course excluding the 100+ I got using No Mither with healing perks and the 40 or so without No Mither ...

You are gonna be heartbroken when you reach the 50th one again and no trophy hahah ;p 

And yeah i didnt count heals where i didnt get the full heal or games where the killer dcd.

I hope you guys get it soon personally im still trying to get medic and handy man (aint that some shit? I have Wounded Healer but still dont have Medic).

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

You are gonna be heartbroken when you reach the 50th one again and no trophy hahah ;p 

And yeah i didnt count heals where i didnt get the full heal or games where the killer dcd.

I hope you guys get it soon personally im still trying to get medic and handy man (aint that some shit? I have Wounded Healer but still dont have Medic).

Yeah I got those before (thank god), I was hoping to read something in the patch notes today but nothing :( 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2019 at 6:33 PM, The__High_Ground said:

The Medic trophy is definitely not working, as nobody has earned the achievement since 19th May which is more than 2 months ago, thus making the game impossible to platinum at this moment in time. Handy man still seems possible though as there have been recent achievers.
Information about the medic trophy needs to be relayed back to the devs, as this piece of evidence pretty much proves that at least one of the trophies is completely broken.

Edited by whittle181

Good morning everyone,

Bit of an update on this Wounded Healer Trophy issue... I have been in contact with the developers, here is their reply:

I wanted to directly contact the developers of dead by daylight about an issue.  I have read numerous forum posts and replies

Hello,

I'm really sorry for the trouble with this trophy. The team is now aware of this issue and they're currently finding ways to have a fix for it. 

Please continue to check http://forum.deadbydaylight.com for updates.

Stay safe out there...
The Dead by Daylight Team

out this issue, but to no avail. I have not seen anybody from dead by daylight address the issue directly. I was wondering if there was any plan to fix the ‘Wounded Healer’ trophy on ps4. I have counted (only full heals from 0%-100% with no other survivors helping) at lease 100 heals with No Mither and approximately 30 without no mither and still no trophy. This is a community wide issues and I have heard from numerous other people that they have the same problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, whittle181 said:

The Medic trophy is definitely not working, as nobody has earned the achievement since 19th May which is more than 2 months ago, thus making the game impossible to platinum at this moment in time. 

If you look at the other trophy tracking website theres actually 2 that have earned it after may. 

In July 11th - Andre_Oliveira1 earned it

and June 30th - I-Old-HeRo-I earned it as well. So i honestly have no idea, i tried messaging andre but he didnt respond. 

When i messaged BHVR about me having problems with handyman and medic they gave me this kind of stock response. 

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that every heal that you do to another survivor will grant you a percentage towards the completion of the Medic trophy. For example, if you heal someone to 50% from the dying state, it means that you get .5 of a tick towards the trophy. This trophy is actually a bit harder to get than what our players originally thought. Also, I don't believe self-care will count towards the progress of the achievement. However, we'll take note of the issues that you have with these achievements for further review by the team.

Kindly let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Thanks!

Stay safe out there,
The Dead by Daylight Team" 

@Frostbiites well thats some good news that they are at least looking in to a healing trophy haha hopefully fixing that leads to a medic fix for me too

Edited by The__High_Ground
Umm for some reason its not letting me tag Frostbiites
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@The__High_Ground My thread in the forums asking for a Trophy progression in-game has been marked “Mod”, so I’m sure that the idea will be passed to the dev team. :D Let’s hope that they make it happen!

Yeah lets hope lol because this would help literally everyone going for some of these grindy trophies haha

3 hours ago, DanTheManGum said:

Every update they seem to fix one thing and bug another. 

This has always been Behavior Interactive in a nutshell. Sometimes it’s cute when they mess up, sometimes it’s irritating, despite liking the game.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frostbiites said:

Hello ladies and gents,

Little update on this, I am at approximately 150-200 wounded heals lol. Still no trophy....

I feel your pain! Just keep at it

Im giving medic a small break bc doing the same thing over and over is taking the fun out of it. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

I feel your pain! Just keep at it

Im giving medic a small break bc doing the same thing over and over is taking the fun out of it. 

Lol honestly, at this point I'm tempted to move on to my next trophy hunting endeavour (e.g., Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or Sekiro) until it is fixed.