Wounded Healer

13 hours ago, Frostbiites said:

Lol the unbelievable left for dead trophy eh? Especially with end game 

I’ve made this trophy already. You can try when there’s one last generator left, almost finish it, hide and wait until you’re the last survivor remaining before finishing it and running to an exit.

Or else, you can PM the killer to spare you at the end, maybe he will.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The__High_Ground said:

How can u pm them? Where do u see their name before the game ends 

If you hold down the playstation button it will bring up the side menu. Go to the dead by daylight tab (when the game is open) and click currently playing with. It will give you the 3 survivor names and the killer.

2 hours ago, Frostbiites said:

If you hold down the playstation button it will bring up the side menu. Go to the dead by daylight tab (when the game is open) and click currently playing with. It will give you the 3 survivor names and the killer.

I tried it just now and it says you have not joined a session

2 hours ago, Frostbiites said:

Were you in a game? I think you have to be in a game already loaded in (like actually loaded into the map)

I tried it both in lobby and in game

Maybe ill close app or restart ps4 and try again

Edit: that didnt work

Maybe i need to show myself as being online. 

Edit 2: Yup that worked

Edited by The__High_Ground

5 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

I tried it both in lobby and in game

Maybe ill close app or restart ps4 and try again

Edit: that didnt work

Maybe i need to show myself as being online. 

Edit 2: Yup that worked

Glad it finally worked, PS4 can sometimes be temperamental lol.  But yeah this should help you with any annoying trophies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I don’t know if off-topic questions to the upcoming chapters will be observed by mods, but here comes an in-depth stream tomorrow. So I guess that I’ll ask about fixing this broken trophy.

Im sure if enough people ask they will address it!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JonAMoore said:

Eu realmente queria que esse troféu funcionasse. Eu fiz muito mais de 50 curas completas enquanto machucado e, no entanto, isso me escapa:(

You can take it, you have to be injured and the person on the floor, you need to get up and heal it to the maximum to count 1, do it 49 more times and you will win the trophy.

I contacted DBD support lately and they answered me with the following:

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We are very sorry about this mishap. 

Our team is aware of this issue and are working around the clock to fix it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated schedule for the fix of this issue.

With regards to this case, it could be that certain perks are causing a bug that won't let the Survivor gain any progress for this achievement. We suggest that you prevent using such perks (No Mither, Solidarity, etc.) that might contribute to this issue.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have other concerns, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Stay safe out there...
The Dead by Daylight Team

Edited by MaxieM0us3

I just earned this trophy yesterday, so they might have fixed it?  Or it might just be glitched for random people.  I had to do the requirements for Agonizing Escape twice before it popped, so I think like the rest of the game, some of the trophies may just be bugged, and you might have to do things multiple times.

2 hours ago, shawn-norris said:

I just earned this trophy yesterday, so they might have fixed it?  Or it might just be glitched for random people.  I had to do the requirements for Agonizing Escape twice before it popped, so I think like the rest of the game, some of the trophies may just be bugged, and you might have to do things multiple times.

Did you heal someone from the ground or just injured? 

Edited by DanTheManGum

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, shawn-norris said:

I healed while they were on the ground until they got to injured state.  Did it all in one match while my buddy was boosting hillbilly's chainsaw hits for The Grind.

First off that sounds awful and I'll probably never get the trophy until it gets fixed. Second Koda Kumi ayy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...