Wounded Healer

37 minutes ago, DuuItNow said:

That is odd. It shouldn't be anymore

I've been keeping count while using no mither and i've done over 60 heals. The thing is that on some occasions the other survivor had healed themselves just a tiny bit, like 1-5% and it seems like only full 100% heals count for the trophy. Will keep on counting until it pops.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:46 PM, Quink666 said:

I've been keeping count while using no mither and i've done over 60 heals. The thing is that on some occasions the other survivor had healed themselves just a tiny bit, like 1-5% and it seems like only full 100% heals count for the trophy. Will keep on counting until it pops.

From my understanding, if you heal someone from an injured state, it only counts as half a heal. If you were to heal someone in dying state back to healthy, that would count as one. I may be wrong though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DuuItNow said:

From my understanding, if you heal someone from an injured state, it only counts as half a heal. If you were to heal someone in dying state back to healthy, that would count as one. I may be wrong though.

I gave up on no mither since i'm a shit runner. Sucks getting downed after 1 hit. It will pop eventually,  just like the 250 protective hits. I'm not "farming" that one. Currently focusing on the 30 hits while killer carries survivor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 8:30 PM, DuuItNow said:

No, you’re right. One of the archive challenges required you to heal 10 health stages, and it track your progression just like that.

YES!! After months of frustrating and almost giving up, I finally got the damn trophy.

my tips when going for it.

Perk wise:

Botany Knowledge and Autodidact are great for increasing the healing speed with BK at 33% increase and AD at 15% per token with 5 token limit. Combining them together can make you real quick at healing.

We’ll make it is also a great one with a 100% healing speed increase, and putting it with borrowed time is pretty much a 1-2 combo.

Empathy is a great tracking perk to anyone who injured with a 128 meter maximum range. I personally would always have this one equipped at all time because tracking an injured survivor would be difficult if they’re on the other side of the map.

Despite some suggesting it, I didn’t use No mither even it automatically puts you in the injured state all the times. Reason being that some individual reports and one case from the developer themselves stated that it could negated any progression due a previous glitch. Even after patches were introduced to fix all then glitches, I played it safe and didn’t use it.

Play-style wise:

Don’t use any medic kits for the healing process as it could mess with your progression.

Try to keep a personal track of healing from both dying-healthy and injured-healthy. The game tracks the progression where injured-health counts as 0.5 while dying-healthy counts as 1 (it’s weird I know, but that’s how they programmed the game.)

Be prepared to be on the short end of the stick when going for the trophy because some killers can become really stubborn about who they really want, and injured survivors trying to healing you first before themselves healed.