100% unobtainable?

coolcol26

So I don't have days gone yet but my friend is offering it to me for 20 buck but I don't want to get it earn a few trophies then realise that you can't get 100% if it takes a long time thats fine but the dlc has been out for a while and no one has 100% just wondering if there is a glitched trophy or anything like that.

9 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

The 100% is unobtainable because it isn't all out yet. One new challenge is added once a week, meaning when it started it'll take 2 months and 2 weeks until you can get 100%. Unless they decide to add more of course.

Oh thanks that seems pretty stupid to me but what ever thanks for the response

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Not till September.

Oh ok thanks but that just seems like a really annoying way to handle trophies thanks for the response though

27 minutes ago, coolcol26 said:

Oh thanks that seems pretty stupid to me but what ever thanks for the response

Oh ok thanks but that just seems like a really annoying way to handle trophies thanks for the response though

Its not for the trophies, they are throwing challenges every week, it even states so in the trophy descriptions...

AC Odyssey 100% is still unobtainable since like a year ago ??‍♂️

Edited by BlackTorito
  • Like 3

You should be able to get the platinum from the base game fine. The new DLC is made that way on purpose. It's made in mind for the original fans who have had the game since day 1. It's a new challenge every week to look forward to. Something new for us to do

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 3

DLC each and every week is a great way to drop content in terms of the challenge format they have chosen.  As others have said it is something to look forward to each week, you can chip away and perfect each challenge, the devs have a week to polish it, test and fine tune it before release.  What's not to like?   

• Like 2

On 21/07/2019 at 0:52 PM, Salt_AU said:

DLC each and every week is a great way to drop content in terms of the challenge format they have chosen.  As others have said it is something to look forward to each week, you can chip away and perfect each challenge, the devs have a week to polish it, test and fine tune it before release.  What's not to like?   

I like to 100 percent game in as short time as possible just some weird thing I like but to polish content it's great I think I'll get this afte all the DLC drops

• Like 1

On 23/07/2019 at 2:17 AM, coolcol26 said:

I like to 100 percent game in as short time as possible just some weird thing I like but to polish content it's great I think I'll get this afte all the DLC drops

That's fair enough.  I don't mind taking my time with games, I'm in no rush.