Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killerJAZZ420

killerJAZZ420's Dispute

18 posts in this topic

killerJAZZ420

Terraria
My friend has/had a trophy save. It didnt have every trophy set up but a lot of them lol.

15 minutes ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

killerJAZZ420

Terraria
My friend has/had a trophy save. It didnt have every trophy set up but a lot of them lol.

Please read:

Then explain why you opened a Dispute for your flag. 

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Please read:

Then explain why you opened a Dispute for your flag. 

I think that it would benefit everyone involved in one of these things to explicitly say when someone disputes a flag, that doing so will open up a public forum dispute.

As for the trophy "save", it was a world we created in order to get people trophies quickly. A la Minecraft speedruns.

How did you get the trophy for defeating all prime bosses twice on your first The Destroyer kill, and without ever having killed The Twins?

Isn't that tracked on your own character, rather than on a specific world?

21 minutes ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

killerJAZZ420

Terraria

Yeah my bad on the wording dog. I meant BT aka scrub butt dood above. Had a save. which we (mostly him) made OP for guys to join for trophies. But either way do whateves.

Posted (edited)

OP earned the trophy for beating all of the prime bosses twice before beating an individual boss, and has a history of cheating other games that this was approved. In my experience, even joining someone else's game you personally had to still meet the requirements, even if the world builder already had done them.

0Iu3Wcm.png

Edited by B1rvine

1 minute ago, B1rvine said:

OP earned the trophy for beating all of the prime bosses twice before beating an individual boss, and has a history of cheating other games that this was approved.

0Iu3Wcm.png

Dont remember the exact instance because it was 6 years ago lol. but can say for sure the game was pretty damn glitchy. and i guess i cheated on all these other games? So you must be right lol.

Trophies would randomly not pop for players who joined me regarding boss trophies. This game was well-documented as glitchy when it came out on PSN.

With all the glitches, I don't see how any Terraria list could be flagged and approved unless it was egregious.

As it has been mentioned before. OP earned "Back for Seconds" (kill all Prime bosses [The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeleton Prime] twice) before "Ophthalmologist" (Kill The Twins) which is impossible even when joining someone else's world. 

1 minute ago, Deceptrox said:

As it has been mentioned before. OP earned "Back for Seconds" (kill all Prime bosses [The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeleton Prime] twice) before "Ophthalmologist" (Kill The Twins) which is impossible even when joining someone else's world. 

This was not impossible on launch. The trophies were a buggy mess. 

Not that its super important or anything, but isnt it a rule or something that you cant get flagged for 1 trophy or something since trophies glitch?

17 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

This was not impossible on launch. The trophies were a buggy mess. 

I've been checking the threads and there is one about "Back for Seconds" being glitchy. In this case, the trophy that popped in the wrong order was "Ophthalmologist". 

Since the game may have indeed been buggy for some time after launch, I guess we can give the benefit of doubt here.

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I think that it would benefit everyone involved in one of these things to explicitly say when someone disputes a flag, that doing so will open up a public forum dispute.

As for the trophy "save", it was a world we created in order to get people trophies quickly. A la Minecraft speedruns.

Yawn, jazz knows very well it will be public.

And yeah, it's an online Co op game where you can quickly get the Trophies through a friend.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

Not that its super important or anything, but isnt it a rule or something that you cant get flagged for 1 trophy or something since trophies glitch?

No. You're three trophies anyway.  Ride the Worm, Back for Seconds, and Ophthalmologist.

Edited by B1rvine

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

Dont remember the exact instance because it was 6 years ago lol. but can say for sure the game was pretty damn glitchy. and i guess i cheated on all these other games? So you must be right lol.

I had nothing to do with this flag, but Pretty sure you've cheated before.

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

I mean, this forum and the other trophy forums are filled with posts about glitches encountered back when the game came out.

This bothers me a lot more than Jazz it seems. I played the game with him. So did a bunch of us. Trophy requirements and descriptions have even changed since we did it. It's pretty frustrating.

I think he used a save for LBP2 but I don't see how that suggests that our whole group used saves to kill a boss for Jazz that we had already beaten 5 times prior.

Edited by BeautifulTorment

I'll un-flag @killerJAZZ420 based on BeautifulTorment stating he did it with you in a multiplayer game. It does appear a group of you guys were playing together during this night based on the platinum history. 

I defend the decision to initially approve the flag though. For the record, the "Back for Seconds" glitch that was mentioned and documented was for not unlocking at all, even after doing the requirements multiple times. In this case it popped too early. There are multiple cases where auto-popping trophy lists begin with "Back for Seconds" too, and as mentioned before virtually everyone with this issue has at least one other cheated game, so the flag did appear to be correct.

Closing this.