Easiest Platinum?

Nexuds121

• 2 months later...

Clikc

On 2017-1-7 at 1:31 PM, MMDE said:

Orc Slayer has been patched. I just played it, and it was definitely not a super quick or easy plat anymore. Takes a good while now and it's like 3/10 difficulty.

Honestly, just check this link:

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average

This ^^ and just change platform to PS4

Steins Gate 0 would technically be the easiest if you had a turbo controller, skipping 99% of dialogue. The game actually stops when you need to make a trophy related decision, resulting in only a couple of minutes of actual interaction with the controller.

• Like 1

I checked my list and found a few games, that haven't been mentioned here yet.

Easy and quick (quick for me is getting it within two days max. That means it took me about 10 - 25 hours of gameplay without using guides - with guide, these games should be platted way faster) plats are:

Everybody's gone to the rapture (actually just strolling around, but I really loved it)

Funk of Titans (would take a good gamer maybe 6 hours? After I'm a noob in any game it took me 16)

Deponia (one of my favorite titles since it came out in 2012, can't wait for the other 3 coming to PS. Remembering most of the puzzles made it a really fast plat for me)

Sherlock Holmes: The devil's daughter (most people say it's crap, but I actually enjoyed it)

Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations (Took me a bit longer, but using a guide it should be done in no time. But it was so much fun, I'm glad I didn't rush it through)

Adam's Venture: Origins (The only game I really regret playing, it was boring and the puzzles suck. But I payed for it, so I finished it)

Manual Samuel (This I really love. After I even played the coop alone I want to add a new hashtag to this game #foreveralone)

Then there are some really easy plats, but they take a bit of time for farming or collecting stuff or just because the game is so huge and takes some time to finish:

Fallout 4 (actually the whole series, but after this is a PS4 post...)

Dishonored 2 (same as Fallout. I don't know about the remastered version of part 1, but I guess that would be easy too, after I have this plat for the PS3)

I would guess Skyrim remastered version (Bethesda fangirl? Me? Never! ...The PS3 version is pretty easy, was actually my first ever plat on my current account)

Saints Row 4/Gat out of hell (I really love these, but a lot of farming for the plat, so that's kind of annoying)

Stories: The path of destinies (It's actually such a nice game but gosh, this gets really annoying after a while, playing over and over again... and after this it took me 3 days of farming XP (actually less, but I always got fed up after an hour or 2) to get all the upgrades. It is REALLY easy to get the plat, but takes forever)

Aragami (awesome game! But I would highly recommend playing the runthrough for the stealth medals alone. Coop was funny for the "kill everything that moves" run, but we completely messed up stealth. Alone I got the stealthy/no kill medals within 2 days - I think it just needed a little bit of concentration)

Actually this was more or less a list of my plats, but I have to be honest here: If I can get them, they MUST be easy, after I'm not that good at gaming. But I enjoy playing many different games more, than getting good at only a few.

• Like 1

You can't go wrong with the any of the TellTale games, except for TWD: Season 2 & TWD Michonne which don't have platinums. But I did those two nevertheless, because hey, that's just some easy trophies

You can also try the Back to the Future game or Life is Strange (same style of gameplay), but there are a lot of missable trophies. You might need a guide for these 2 to get everything.

Point & click games are also easy platinums: Grim Fandango Remastered, Broken Sword 5, Day of the Tentacle Remastered & Full Throttle Remastered. I was going to put Broken Age with the last lot, but I remembered how some trophies were just too tedious.

Edited by omarbanzai
wrong answer

Looking at my list, I'd have to say the easiest ones are:

Nier Automata - Maybe not completely easy as it takes around 50 hours to do it legit, but you could rush it in around 20 hours, make an alt save and buy all the trophies if you want. That felt wrong to do though so I didn't.

Nubla - It's like... a 30 minute platinum (and not really worth the price).

Job Simulator - Just play through it basically. It's a fun VR game and a free platinum.

Playroom VR - Same thing. Fun VR game, made for two people, but you can cheat by pulling your head set back and looking at the TV screen to get some of the more challenging co-op trophies.

Root Letter - VN that's basically fully linear. There's a few extra ones to get, but they are easy.

Robinson - Takes maybe 5-10 hours to find everything, depending on how long it takes you to notice animals and what not to scan.

Zero Escape ZTD - Linear VN, free platinum

Zero Escape VLR - You have to solve the hard versions of the puzzles, but again it's also linear with the ability to play any section at any time to get what you missed.

Zero Escape NG - It's 999 and VLR together. Beat both games and do the VLR stuff again and you've got it.

Gravity Rush and Remastered - I found both to be easy. Takes a bit of time, but you just need to beat it and do a handful of challenges basically.

Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 - Linear VN, another free platinum(s).

Life is Strange - Trophies all come from taking pics of things during the story, and most are hard to miss. Free play can quickly take you back to anything you did miss though, so it's a free platinum.

inFamous First Light - Mini DL game that I was shocked has a platinum. The arena can take some time, but it's pretty easy and very short.

XBlaze LM - I don't consider the original XBlaze to be easy because you have to constantly save and reload to watch all the recap scenes, you have to constantly check your tips and character log for any updated information (as you have to see all versions of each), and you have to go down all paths and see everything the game has to offer. It can be a pain and take quite awhile. LM on the other hand is pretty much fully linear, and doesn't have any annoying requirements for platinum. It's a free one.

Resistance Burning Skies - Seriously. Got this in 5 hours without trying. Just had to reload one checkpoint to kill an extra giant enemy and I was done.

Silver Case - Haven't gotten it myself yet, but it's a free one. A guide can get you through the 100 question section, and there's just a few extra things to do on the side. Linear game, and free platinum.

I also thought the Jak games were easy to do, but you had to find all of the items in the game, and that can take some time. Then you have the Tell Tale games that are all pretty much free platinums.

• 2 years later...

Hmmm, well my fastest is Slyde at 8 seconds, so that is first. I think Jack n Jill DX took me 11 mins, so a close second! But those games might as well be cheating. Pretty much anything Ratalaika games releases would also be included in that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Some easy games that are not of the “15 min and delete” variety. 

Nier Automata (the game literally has a trophy shop after you beat it a couple times)

Horizon Zero Dawn (no difficulty related trophies)

Life is Strange+Before the Storm

Telltale games (if they are even still on the store)

The Spiderman game that was released last year and the Spyro games also have a reputation of being pretty easy, but without personal experience, I’m just going off the percentages and what I’ve seen on forums. 

If you are just looking for the cheesiest plat possible, a new Rata game with 5 stacks gets dropped seemingly every week. Plus the infamous My Name is Mayo. Powgi titles are also very easy but typically take a couple of hours (the 5 minute completion times on leaderboards are only possible because of how the site computes speedruns).