Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnaz_Panda

Johnaz_Panda's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

Johnaz_Panda

Fallout 76
There is literally nothing i could do about me being level 100 before level 50, linked is screenshots to the bethesda admins and their response to me questioning it.They told me to restart the trophy. It's not my fault that it didn't pop, I'm in the middle of trying to get the level 50 trophy starting fom level 1. https://gyazo.com/fa9737d750a9d1d308b5994a77ada2e7

To be fair, Bethesda's games are notably buggy

Posted (edited)

I had nothing to do with this flag, but I see you stream. Did you by any chance stream this?

Edited by MMDE

Not to mention starting at level 1 on a game so grindy and bugged to all hell the trophy might not even pop again lmao,

not even level 20 on this new acc and i've played a whole 30 hours in game  

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

I had nothing to do with this flag, but I see you stream. Is there a chance you streamed this?

I don't stream Fallout as it isn't part of my target audience so no :/

and it happened so long ago if I did stream it, there wouldn't be any VOD saved

I'll check how common this is, but I'm not home, so it's difficult for me to get a clear idea if this happens to a lot who cheat in other games etc Aka if this is common for cheaters and not really for non cheaters.

Have you found other people with the same problem? I'm on phone, so it's all difficult for me atm.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I'll check how common this is, but I'm not home, so it's difficult for me to get a clear idea if this happens to a lot who cheat in other games etc Aka if this is common for cheaters and not really for non cheaters.

Have you found other people with the same problem? I'm on phone, so it's all difficult for me atm.

People on this site have posted about it before here: 

It is a glitch and when I went to bethesda they just told me to try again so i had the "nah I'm not starting all over again" attitude and eventually reached level 100 hoping it would pop both of them at once, clearly didn't pop the 50 and now I look like i've cheated a good 7 months of EXTREMELY grindy and frustratingly hard work lmao

How do I get the dispute resolved then?

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, I did some simple checks myself. Seems to be like 10% of people with 100% got some level trophy out of order. The most common is level 10.

I'll lift this one. Stuff like this should be looked into before approved. Not sure who approved it etc.

Thanks my man, appreciate it.