Glitchy Trophies?

Tuffinz_

Anyone else have any issues with glitchy trophies?   The trophy for 50 stars, 3 starring the Waspfish levels and earning 100,000 points didn't pop when they were suppose to.  So I loaded the game up and replayed the first level and then they did but the trophy for completing all Waspfish levels never popped and I've been unsuccessful so far getting it to.  Probably gonna delete my save and restart or something.  

Just noticed glitches myself, I have over 100 stars now and it didn't pop "Admiral" and I completed all stars in Waspfish and didn't get "Golden Waspfish". Idk if it didn't pop because I didn't always get all 3 stars at once, or because I started skipping levels in the 2nd world, or something I wasn't maybe supposed to do.

Correction, I just exited the game and loaded it back up and replayed level 1-1 and both mentioned trophies popped.

Edited by martinlastbandit
Added correction (actually ment to make a second post but it added it to the first)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, martinlastbandit said:

Just noticed glitches myself, I have over 100 stars now and it didn't pop "Admiral" and I completed all stars in Waspfish and didn't get "Golden Waspfish". Idk if it didn't pop because I didn't always get all 3 stars at once, or because I started skipping levels in the 2nd world, or something I wasn't maybe supposed to do.

Correction, I just exited the game and loaded it back up and replayed level 1-1 and both mentioned trophies popped.

Yeah reloading the game and playing the last level again made mine pop.  It's a bit weird for sure.  Otherwise no issues.

Fun game.  I'm glad they aren't glitched out where they don't pop at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Same here. I am playing it atm - I just finished all Waspfish levels with 3 stars and didn't get the trophy...

Restarted the game, completed level 1-1 and got three trophies for 100k points, 50 gold stars and all Waspfish 3* levels.

Edit: One more trophy glitched on me, for completing all Waspfish levels - had to restart the game and redo the 1-25 level (even without 3*).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Just encountered that on AS stack. The reason it may be - I clicked Skip level, accidentionaly. Then I went through the level select and redo the level with 3 stars. When I finished first world I realized no trophies popped. And then, did one level with 3 stars and 25th level to get finish first world trophy. So if u clicked Skip Level, please restart the game.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 20/07/2019 at 3:47 AM, Tuffinz_ said:

Anyone else have any issues with glitchy trophies?   The trophy for 50 stars, 3 starring the Waspfish levels and earning 100,000 points didn't pop when they were suppose to.  So I loaded the game up and replayed the first level and then they did but the trophy for completing all Waspfish levels never popped and I've been unsuccessful so far getting it to.  Probably gonna delete my save and restart or something.  

Did you ever get them? The 100,000 pts didm't unlock until I did the first level of the second fish

• 3 months later...

Can confirm the glitch is still happening until the last version of the game.

I had the same issue just like Tuffinz_, 4 trophies didn't pop for me, complete all waspfish levels, 3 stars all waspfish, 50 stars, and 100k point.

For 3 stars all waspfish, 50 stars, and 100k point trophies -> Quit application, and redo stage 1-1 waspfish, will automatically pop all 3

For all waspfish levels trophy -> redo stage 1-25 waspfish 

Edited by Llujei