Profile does not update my profile despite open privacy

My game is not displayed (Bioshock 1 Remastered (PS4). Privacy is open to the game. Have platinum bioshock 1 in a day. I was misjudged as a cheater? Or why my trophies are not updated.

Otherwise I can prove that I did not cheat my game via Playstation Share. Was not a speedrun but I know the game well... PSN ID Philipp-Brazzers

Yes, but the game has not been hidden for a long time. I started it in 2018 but not played, so hidden. And on July 18th or so I got platinum, and instantly switched the game visibly. on other trophy pages the game is also displayed. Maybe I found the problem. I do not have Bioshock 1-2 hidden. But Infinite. And it belongs to the collection but are two separate games for playstation, so two separate logos. in 54 minutes I know more. then i can update profile. xD

can it be that i burned as a cheater? Because I unlock all the trophies in one day. I played bioshock OG on ps3. And know all trophies and all Audiobooks fundraising in mind. So one of my favorite games. I like psnprofiles because it displays time from trophy 1 to platinum on a display. That's why I want to look at PSNprofiles. So I played on the highest difficulty with all collectibles and without a Vita Chamber.

1 minute ago, Philipp-Brazzers said:

can it be that i burned as a cheater?

You're not marked as a cheater. After unhiding a game, you need to earn a new trophy so PSNP can "see" the change of unhiding.

Those other websites use hacks and things to display the game, as you notice PSNTL still says you have hidden trophies.

• 2 months later...