Growtopia trophy thoughts

gamerultimate3dj

5 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Some of the trophies, especially the one for leveling up to level 99, makes it look like a long time to 100%

The 6 roles to level 10 and the Legendary Quest will take insanely long as well.

The Legendary Wizard takes 13w 1d 15h 53m 20s to grow and it takes very rare resources to create if the wiki is correct, thats not even counting the quest itself.

• 3 months later...
On 07/11/2019 at 0:43 AM, SwageBunny082 said:

The trophy list was the hardest one to obtained the 100% The 100% Difficulty is a 10/10 and it takes so long to 100%.

From what I have played this game isn’t difficult at all, just awfully long, like 500 - 1K+ hours long. I was talking to someone who has over 2K hours logged in this game and they are level 81 and need 500K XP per level, just for some idea of how long each XP level is that far into the game. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2019 at 4:37 AM, midgetstrawdog said:

From what I have played this game isn’t difficult at all, just awfully long, like 500 - 1K+ hours long. I was talking to someone who has over 2K hours logged in this game and they are level 81 and need 500K XP per level, just for some idea of how long each XP level is that far into the game. 

So you do suppose the lack of anyone here with 100% is due to the time required, or have you heard anything about glitched trophies?

18 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

So you do suppose the lack of anyone here with 100% is due to the time required, or have you heard anything about glitched trophies?

Most definitely because of the time requirement. The very few people that have played this enough to be even close to those 0%s don’t care for them as far as I can tell. 3 of the 4 0% trophies have some really ludicrous requirements. The 4th one has considerably easier requirements if I understand it right though.

I will say though, the game is dead and I could realistically see them closing the servers before anyone gets 100%. 

• 3 months later...
On 18/01/2020 at 11:27 PM, midgetstrawdog said:

I will say though, the game is dead and I could realistically see them closing the servers before anyone gets 100%. 

And what do you know? You were right :P