Sell 1000 cars

I was almost sure it will work, but wanted to be 100% sure :) I think the price is not even changing when you buy and sell, you just go with 0 income and 0 loss. Sandbox mode will be probably perfect for this, but right now I'm plying Normal mode and doing story missions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 7:49 PM, Animator22 said:

1,000 just seems excessive. 25, 50 and 100 I think should of been the goals. But Im not a developer. 

If you think that is excessive, go take a look at the Steam Achievements for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 6:24 AM, UpFaster said:

If you think that is excessive, go take a look at the Steam Achievements for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 1f602.png

I see what you mean. Some of those are manageable or can cheat it like the 10k songs just by leaving the game on or spamming certain things. I have it on steam but only played for like 30mins but using a mouse is certainly a lot quicker than navigating with a analog stick. Would of been nice for the console version if they used a quick select like using the D-pad to jump between rocker arms or valve rods. Those eat up so much time. Plus the PC version has more cars I think as DLC so gives you a little more reason to play if you want to restore every car at least once. 

Edited by Animator22

On 7/29/2019 at 1:32 PM, Patrickosan said:

I asked why they put such a big number and it's kinda too big. They said that people were selling cars to get money in end game... I don't know, I have tons of money and full garage and never ever felt the need to sell a car from barn. 

Same here, I finished all the main job missions, bought 10 parking areas and almost have all the upgrades. To that point I've only sold 45 cars. I see buying cars then selling for a few extra grand or do a full restore for more but takes time. Plus certain cars are worth more restored than others. Like the Smith pickup. Fully restored I think I was going to get 55k but the Tempest Magnum I'd get over 100k. I don't hate it by any means, I could keep going and going, just feels rewarding to complete something. Just now all the main stuff is done and completed its now just a grind session to mop up the rest. 

Could someone check if it;s possible in Sandbox mode to go constantly into the Barns or they have to be unlocked like in Normal mode, by repairing cars?

I also have thought that you can start fresh Sandbox profile, go into the Barns that are on map, buy all cars, sell them and than go to auction house, buy all cars and sell them.

When we run out of money just start new profile again and do the same thing over and over again. 

Is it possible? (Currently I have no access to my console).

Edited by Patrickosan

1 hour ago, Patrickosan said:

Could someone check if it;s possible in Sandbox mode to go constantly into the Barns or they have to be unlocked like in Normal mode, by repairing cars?

I also have thought that you can start fresh Sandbox profile, go into the Barns that are on map, buy all cars, sell them and than go to auction house, buy all cars and sell them.

When we run out of money just start new profile again and do the same thing over and over again. 

Is it possible? (Currently I have no access to my console).

I got to 1,000 by purchasing cars from the showroom in sandbox mode, I found that purchasing cars there was quicker than barns or auctions as three cars always appeared for sale and it was relatively quick to purchase them.

I would presume therefore that barns would work too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 7:41 PM, Animator22 said:

I see what you mean. Some of those are manageable or can cheat it like the 10k songs just by leaving the game on or spamming certain things. I have it on steam but only played for like 30mins but using a mouse is certainly a lot quicker than navigating with a analog stick. Would of been nice for the console version if they used a quick select like using the D-pad to jump between rocker arms or valve rods. Those eat up so much time. Plus the PC version has more cars I think as DLC so gives you a little more reason to play if you want to restore every car at least once. 

I've probably more than 100h on the PC version, and I don't even think I've gotten even close to unlock the achievement that requires you to unbolt 500k screws ?

I agree with you 100%, the console layout and buttons are really awful, takes way to much time to select parts, could certainly use a rework

The PC versions is way better because of mods, having an "endless" library of cars from real brands is definitely what kept me playing for so many hours.