Shrifty, but Thrifty

Simber33_

This is the last trophy I need... are there any details on the rate of the gifts in game? I found conflicting things while searching on Google (4 a week, 15 a week, every 1-2 hours). The daily gifts seem to be useable but sometimes I get a gift and I cannot find it in the trade inn screen. I got all the other trophies two weeks ago, and this last one kind of feels like a pointless grind. Is there any better way of getting the skins?

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 9:31 AM, sharkyaya said:

You can use spools to unlock/weave more skins. 

I don't think this works; I tried it and the created items did not appear as available on "Trade Inn". After looking it up on the wiki, it seems that "Woven" skins, the kind created by using Spools, are not eligible for this.

Struggling with this too. It's my last trophy... it seems like that spool- items are not "treadable"; for example if you pack an item that is called "spool - t-shirt" (example) this won't appear in trade options. Didn't find much in internet so this is all I know. I simply open 1 chest every day without even starting the server, and hope that sooner or later I finally have the trophy

There was an update last week that removed the winter chests, so the daily rewards are starting to give more common items & tradable clothing again, I think the trophy will now be more obtainable going forward. I have had 7 common items since Friday last week. Only 2 away now. Good luck everyone.