Jack of all trades trophy bugged

fLiPeRek21

4 minutes ago, fLiPeRek21 said:

I didn't change server at all..what exactly do you mean?

I didn't change anything in settings but of course I play in all available modes

Stay in the same server, not backing out for any other modes or server (I suggest filtering). I was working towards this and got the 150k one but it took 8 hours bc of an afk disconnect so I had to start counting my xp progress from 1 again. It helps to keep track on your own btw. Like write down xp earned after each match.

4 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Stay in the same server, not backing out for any other modes or server (I suggest filtering). I was working towards this and got the 150k one but it took 8 hours bc of an afk disconnect so I had to start counting my xp progress from 1 again. It helps to keep track on your own btw. Like write down xp earned after each match.

Wait, you need to earn the XP just on the same server everytime you play or in one sitting on the same server?

22 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Wait, you need to earn the XP just on the same server everytime you play or in one sitting on the same server?

I've only been successful in one sitting unfortunately.  I was kicked for afk and started counting up from 0 and kept track of where I was at and when I hit the 150k the trophy popped but my first count was around 275k. So yeah, for me i had to never leave the server at all. 

I even joined the exact server I was kicked from and it apparently forced the xp reset.

5 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I've only been successful in one sitting unfortunately.  I was kicked for afk and started counting up from 0 and kept track of where I was at and when I hit the 150k the trophy popped but my first count was around 275k. So yeah, for me i had to never leave the server at all. 

I even joined the exact server I was kicked from and it apparently forced the xp reset.

I can't imagine to stay in one sitting to complete the 500K trophy ^^'

How many hours do you need ... considering it may crash or kick you because of an other bug -_-

Waiting for a patch sounds way better for now :D

Will maybe consider the one sitting option if no fix come in the next year ... but for now, wait and see (and hope X) )

3 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I can't imagine to stay in one sitting to complete the 500K trophy ^^'

How many hours do you need ... considering it may crash or kick you because of an other bug -_-

Waiting for a patch sounds way better for now :D

Will maybe consider the one sitting option if no fix come in the next year ... but for now, wait and see (and hope X) )

Dude it took me around 4 hours after losing progress. Total close to 8 and I wish I kept going for the 500k and the class trophy....

2 hours ago, Misbik said:

There's a patch scheduled for tomorrow (July 25th) that "should" fix the issue, at least if what I can read into what their community manager is saying is correct.  Fingers crossed...

Like patch 10 since they've "been aware" god I hope so. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...