online before single player?

You can unlock all of the online trophies without unlocking any characters but if you want to get a lot of the online titles you'll want to do it after unlocking characters in Galaxy Mode iirc. This game lets you earn a lot of titles offline as well which helps. Based on how I got the trophies, I got around 50 titles or so online and then finished up the rest offline. I'd offer more detail but I did the online back in 2016 and don't remember the specifics, sorry.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Yes you can. You can start online trophies in ANY GAME that has MP/Trophies tacked to them. 

I think the question was more specific than that. 

48 minutes ago, Super-Drak said:

Can you do the online trophies before starting the offline game?

There are plenty of games (like LittleBigPlanet) that require you to get through part of the offline story more, unlocking a few trophies, before you can start on the online portion. Brawler hints that some offline portion might have to be done before finishing all the online trophies. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I think the question was more specific than that. 

There are plenty of games (like LittleBigPlanet) that require you to get through part of the offline story more, unlocking a few trophies, before you can start on the online portion. Brawler hints that some offline portion might have to be done before finishing all the online trophies. 

Ah I gotcha. I should’ve gave a more descriptive, in depth response.