[1.00 physical] Broken game, impossible to get 100%

Level 70 and the associated mini-game "Snow Queen`s Friend!" in Season Match HD 2 are broken as of right now, making it impossible to complete the story or get three of the trophies plus the platinum.

There is supposed to be a sliding puzzle, but the level fails to completely load and actually gets stuck: you can't even return to the main menu but have to fully exit the game.

This is on version 1.00 of the physical disk version sold in Germany.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, erbkaiser said:

Level 70 and the associated mini-game "Snow Queen`s Friend!" in Season Match HD 2 are broken as of right now, making it impossible to complete the story or get three of the trophies plus the platinum.

There is supposed to be a sliding puzzle, but the level fails to completely load and actually gets stuck: you can't even return to the main menu but have to fully exit the game.

This is on version 1.00 of the physical disk version sold in Germany.

Exactly which trophies are unobtainable?

Collector (platinum)

Snow Queen's Friend!

Lots of Zeros!

King of Accuracy!

SQF is for beating level 70 / the minigame, the other two are for getting all coins in all minigames and having no misclicks in them respectively. Since SQF is broken, all are unobtainable (and the game story is incompletable).

Edited by erbkaiser
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-28 at 11:10 PM, grifteskymfning said:

I have tried contacting Joindots (dev) and Markt+Technik (publisher) but I have yet to recieve any answers, I guess they're quarantined like everyone else.

Thanks a lot for reaching out! We are sorry that these trophies seem not to work. We will check this and develop a patch.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Joindots

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
42 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, the devs ultimately didn't care enough to fix the problem, therefore the Plat remains unobtainable by legit means :(.

I think the story was that by the time they released what they did release there just wasn't enough buyers or money coming in from it so they cut losses and ran.

Makes me wonder if the standalone season match 2 list is also broken. I'd love to play through it and find out but then I'd get flagged ::)