constant blue screen

i know this game is buggy to all hell, just curious if anyone else has gotten blue screens when trying to enter knockturn alley or whatever its called. i just got 200 bricks and obtained every other collectible. i've read up on leaving voldemort last as sometimes you cant return to hogwarts, but i have no problem returning to hogwarts, instead i CANT get to that bonus level. what a pain, anyone know a workaround?

PS3 version, yes?

I had this problem too, a few fixes:

-If digital or PS Now version, delete game and redownload it. Something might have screwed up between download and install.

-If physical version, delete game from system date, then request update to repatch. Same issue as previous.

-Restart system in Safe Mode, have system verify itself.

For my part, deleting the game and reinstalling fixed the problem.

6 hours ago, JellySoupForever said:

PS3 version, yes?

I had this problem too, a few fixes:

-If digital or PS Now version, delete game and redownload it. Something might have screwed up between download and install.

-If physical version, delete game from system date, then request update to repatch. Same issue as previous.

-Restart system in Safe Mode, have system verify itself.

For my part, deleting the game and reinstalling fixed the problem.

No this would be the PS4 physical version, but i will follow those steps regardless with deleting the game data and see if it works, thank you

edit: deleted game and reinstalled, doesnt seem to have an update for downloading as it stays on version 1.0 and says its up to date. glitch still persists

Edited by Atom1cMoose

1 hour ago, Beliar4 said:

Restore file system in recovery mode, had same problem in Lego Pirates of Carribean.

im watching the equivalent PS4 video on youtube regarding this, do you mean running the rebuild database function? i dont see  anything about restoring a file system

33 minutes ago, JellySoupForever said:

Damn, I'm sorry about that, friend.

LEGO games can be a real test of your ability to put up with buggy bullshit, sometimes. :/

hah thanks, as i told my wife as she apologized it glitched out and i had to redo the game, i dont HAVE to redo it, its just the life i chose as a trophy hunter, lols. silver lining, at least its a relatively short lego game.....could be a lot worse