99.x% discussion

A1rPun

13 hours ago, Arch-AngDevil666 said:

Well, contacted the devs with my suggestion and they replied to me.

They said they cant add more trophies due to sony's policy. And they are having issues finalizing the ps4 patch. (No Solid Date though).

They would give update regarding the game on @RoundaboutGame

How are you contacting the devs?

Dan Teasdale on twitter has disabled messages.

On 18/08/2019 at 11:42 PM, Broni1337 said:

I made the mistake to start this game without looking more into this bug. So basically my 100% account is ruined by a little game called roundabout ... . Is there any new information if this game will getting any patch?

Did you start a new profile I noticed you haven't played since August 2019 with this being the last game. 

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On ps4, its tuesday or moment of silence nets you 0.1%.

There was a reply by devs, (i dont remember where as it was long time ago i was engaged with this) that said that the final 0.2% is "smoke and mirrors" trophy but i can tell you (from experience as i have done that) that trophy does not contribute anything to the completion percentage

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, distressedjazz said:

Is the guy who got the game completed in 3 months legit? His timestamps seem normal for the game and so I'm wondering if he actually has a solution or not. I don't know how to DM him though. If its somehow miraculously fixed or there is a workaround that would be great to know 

No it's not legit, 100% is impossible, the Devs intended it to be that way as a joke (hence the trophy name 'what a fool believes'). The person you've mentioned got all but 2 trophies - 100% and desert bus - then a month later my guess is they downloaded a save/cheated the trophies in some way as they get 100% then desert bus (which takes 8 hours if I remember right) 2.5 minutes later.

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2023 at 7:43 PM, Nauticus87 said:

No it's not legit, 100% is impossible, the Devs intended it to be that way as a joke (hence the trophy name 'what a fool believes'). The person you've mentioned got all but 2 trophies - 100% and desert bus - then a month later my guess is they downloaded a save/cheated the trophies in some way as they get 100% then desert bus (which takes 8 hours if I remember right) 2.5 minutes later.

This is not true. Even if the devs says it is "intentional", it is not.. They are just too lazy and dumb to fix this. 

If the trophy was "intentionally" bugged then it should be same on xbox as well as steam, which is not the case. Those guys can 100% the game. 

On 8/28/2023 at 7:38 PM, distressedjazz said:

Is the guy who got the game completed in 3 months legit? His timestamps seem normal for the game and so I'm wondering if he actually has a solution or not. I don't know how to DM him though. If its somehow miraculously fixed or there is a workaround that would be great to know 

No they are not legit. 

The latest guy "luminarios" has done everything legit except the smoke and mirrors and what a fool believes but the 2nd guy on list as of now, "pepricorne" has cheat saved it.

Edited by Arch-AngDevil666

On 9/1/2023 at 6:22 AM, distressedjazz said:

A friend suggested to me that maybe everything needs to be done from scratch without closing the application? Has anyone tried this before?

Your friend is cruel. This is like those Pokémon "hints" to get Mew by the truck. I imagine if you try this they'll be laughing all day about it.

54 minutes ago, Arch-AngDevil666 said:

This is not true. Even if the devs says it is "intentional", it is not.. They are just too lazy and dumb to fix this. 

If the trophy was "intentionally" bugged then it should be same on xbox as well as steam, which is not the case. Those guys can 100% the game. 

Fair enough.

• Haha 1