99.x% discussion

A1rPun

I know the trophy is glitched but..

So I'm currently at 99.5% and I only need to do balls of steel and smoke & mirrors. On other platforms smoke & mirrors is not needed for 100% but I'm curious if it does for PSN.

I've noticed that collectibles and trophies grant 0.1% for the completion percentage. Which means that I will be stuck at 99.7%. While other reports state they got 99.8%. So we are missing 2 or 3 things in this game.

I've tested some more stuff like getting most of the steam/xbox achievements, playing all challenges and unlocking all upgrades but these do not count to the completion percentage.

Edited by A1rPun
more info

• 2 weeks later...

On 22-7-2019 at 3:01 AM, A1rPun said:

I know the trophy is glitched but..

So I'm currently at 99.5% and I only need to do balls of steel and smoke & mirrors. On other platforms smoke & mirrors is not needed for 100% but I'm curious if it does for PSN.

I've noticed that collectibles and trophies grant 0.1% for the completion percentage. Which means that I will be stuck at 99.7%. While other reports state they got 99.8%. So we are missing 2 or 3 things in this game.

I've tested some more stuff like getting most of the steam/xbox achievements, playing all challenges and unlocking all upgrades but these do not count to the completion percentage.

I got to 99,7% without smoke and mirrors. So I assume that even if I would ever found myself willing and able to waste 8 hours of my life trying to drive straight on a road, then I'll still be stuck at 99,8%. I don't think we're missing anything, I'm sure they're people out there dedicated enough to try literally everything out and still no one got the trophy so yeah it's just unobtainable.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1

@Flex_Da_Brent On the steam and xbox version smoke and mirrors is not required for 100%. This means the VITA and/or PS4 are using a separate build of the game that heavily differs from the other builds. I need to know if it counts for 100% because I'd dedicate my life to 0.00% trophies, so other people can earn them without pain.

Quote from the guide @ ps3trophies.org

Spoiler

This trophy is obtainable as of Patch 1.01.

You will need to do just about everything in the game. Most of them are associated with trophies. Here is a list to all things required for this trophy:

• 100% all Report Cards
  • Collecting all the Money Stacks, Sick Jumps, and Horns
  • Purchasing all the paint jobs, hats, and properties
  • Beating the No Goblin eSports speedrun record and completing the eSports speedrun without exploding

This trophy is no longer glitch after 3 years. I am not sure if its the same for the vita version yet, but I plan on getting the 100% and updating with results.

Edited by A1rPun

1 hour ago, A1rPun said:

You will need to do just about everything in the game. Most of them are associated with trophies. Here is a list to all things required for this trophy:

• 100% all Report Cards
  • Collecting all the Money Stacks, Sick Jumps, and Horns
  • Purchasing all the paint jobs, hats, and properties
  • Beating the No Goblin eSports speedrun record and completing the eSports speedrun without exploding

Well I did all of these things and no trophy... When was that patch done?

1 hour ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Well I did all of these things and no trophy... When was that patch done?

I believe it was around October 2018. From the times I can see you earned it after this, did you do it on PS4? I'm pretty sure the VITA is glitched.

2 hours ago, A1rPun said:

I believe it was around October 2018. From the times I can see you earned it after this, did you do it on PS4? I'm pretty sure the VITA is glitched.

I did it on PS4 yeah, it was free on PS plus that month. I'm afraid it's just completely unobtainable and the devs don't really seem to care anymore about fixing it. 

9 minutes ago, A1rPun said:

@Flex_Da_Brent How do you know the devs don't care, did you try contacting them? I did contact them and got a quick response.. from the looks of it they weren't aware that the bug is still occurring. I'll update this post once I know more.

Well I just assumed that if they truly cared about it then it would have been solved by now. I'm not judging them by any means cause it might be something very complicated to solve but I don't think they ever will solve it tbh.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Broni1337 said:

I made the mistake to start this game without looking more into this bug. So basically my 100% account is ruined by a little game called roundabout ... . Is there any new information if this game will getting any patch?

I'm sorry to hear this @Broni1337, the devs still think that you could 100% the VITA version but I don't want to get your hopes up.

• 9 months later...
On 5/20/2020 at 0:01 PM, Satsarn13 said:

I see one guy 100% it now 1f914.png

No patch has been released so far, i re-downloaded the game and played a little with no luck, i also contacted that player but he did't responded

Edited by SQUALL20X

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Arch-AngDevil666 said:

Have you seen his trophy's earned time.

He earned wheels of steel (9:16) and smoke and mirrors (9:26) in about 10 minutes (iirc) interval and he earned "what a fool belives" before these (8:46). How is this possible

It shouldn't be possible at all. If you have the game in your list you should report him.

3 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

It shouldn't be possible at all. If you have the game in your list you should report him.

I just need a confirmation from some, i thought maybe something may able to do that. Thanks, i will report him.

BTW just to be sure, can you please see that i am not in wrong here by checking it yourself.

(Go to roundabout trophies->What a fool believes->His profile (he is the only one there)->Roundabout in his trophy list)

On 20/05/2020 at 2:31 PM, Satsarn13 said:

I see one guy 100% it now 1f914.png

He earned wheels of steel (9:16) and smoke and mirrors (9:26) in about 10 minutes (iirc) interval and he earned "what a fool belives" before these (8:46). How is this possible

1 hour ago, Arch-AngDevil666 said:

I just need a confirmation from some, i thought maybe something may able to do that. Thanks, i will report him.

BTW just to be sure, can you please see that i am not in wrong here by checking it yourself.

(Go to roundabout trophies->What a fool believes->His profile (he is the only one there)->Roundabout in his trophy list)

There is a lot of cheaters on this website and they will appear in the leaderboards until someone reports them. You see for yourself that even his trophy timestamps are suspicious. There is absolutely no way it's legit.

15 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

There is a lot of cheaters on this website and they will appear in the leaderboards until someone reports them. You see for yourself that even his trophy timestamps are suspicious. There is absolutely no way it's legit.

Have you seen achievers for "what a fool believes". It has gone down to 2 from 6. And the one who is appearing on leaderboard is also a cheater. His timestamps are 2 seconds difference between every trophy of this game.

2 hours ago, Arch-AngDevil666 said:

What is the point of completing games that way. I mean for me, i try to complete games just for a feeling of satisfaction and fun.

Probably to show off to his friends or on a multiplayer game. It's most likely a kid trying to impress someone like "I played more games than you, shut up" you know kids stuff

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Finally reached to the 99.8% in roundabout, didnt got the 100% trophy. How can i get that trophy. I am from EU/Asia region. Cant able to update the game because it is already latest version (1.00v)

I have a suggestion (i hope someone here could relay that to devs) how the game can be made to 100% for those who have earned every trophy except "what a fool believes". The game stucks at 99.8% when you do everything on ps4 but i looked for xbox achievements and they have many more than ps4. Only if devs add "i have covered wars, you know" and "come back baby" or any other "challenges" trophy (except eSports Speedrun and Desert limo) to ps4 as well, it would make it easier to 100% for players who have already completed the game fully and imo easier for devs too to add these on the server/Game.

If someone here who can contact devs relay this to them, it would be much appreciated. (I tried contacting them on twitter, never got a reply to this day (not about this but the glitch)).

Edited by Arch-AngDevil666
  • Like 1