Should Big Leagues be a flaggable trophy?

4 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I believe the arguement for borderlands modded equipment is that, technically, you still have to perform the actions for the trophy requirements.  Nothing gets autopopped

But let's be honest, it's not like Big League was much effort to achieve. You just had to play one MP match in that mode to receive a rank. 

If someone would earn ALL the other trophies legit and then use that glitch to achieve big league, I couldn't care less. 

The people who get their trophies hacked would still get flagged, because a Hacker will also unlock all the DLC Trophies for example. This methode would only apply for people who earned 99% legit and really deserved the 100%/plat. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I believe the arguement for borderlands modded equipment is that, technically, you still have to perform the actions for the trophy requirements.  Nothing gets autopopped

Well, if theater mode wasn't taken down, that is what would happen. Yes you intetionally watch some video and that puts you in a league, but then you go and win some matches. No autopopping in this case for this specific trophy. 

Edited by tony_snake_24
Grammar
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

The defense for red dead redemption is that anyone can do it even if it's much easier to do. But theatre mode for cod which would be literally the same thing where its easier but everyone can do it if they choose. 

If red dead is ignored then so should this if the theatre method is proven to work. That or start flagging red dead, at least stay consistent.

The method for red dead has been removed from the guide, and the bodies have been gone for quite awhile now, so afaik it's not possible to use that anymore.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wh0kZone said:

IT SUCKS so hard for me that I have to hide it...

And now my question: I got flagged ONE DAY after I got the Big Leagues Trophy..

SO WHY THE HELL YOU DONT FLAG THE OTHERS?

1. You don’t have to hide it. 

2. Others are getting flagged. 

18 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The method for red dead has been removed from the guide, and the bodies have been gone for quite awhile now, so afaik it's not possible to use that anymore.

I recently completed 100% on RDR (I had the platinum since 2017 but I only needed dlcs trophies), and I can tell you is still possible to speed up the process to rank 50 because some of my boosting buddies entered accidentally in hacked sessions more than once and were able to do the glitch again.

20 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

I meant flagging people who got it in the past. I personally think it's ridiculous, but if it has to happen for the rules to be consistent then it has to happen.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

1. You don’t have to hide it. 

2. Others are getting flagged. 

"Others", but not all! Damn that is not fair!

You are a Moderator, go and look for the 50 last archievers of Big Leagues Trophy!

Since August 2019 there are 50 people who got the trophy.

Why can 50 people (and much More since December 2015, but we can only See the latest 50 archievers) get the trophy without getting flagged!!

It is not fair! Some people get a flag, and some not. Why? Are they paying Money?

Flag EVERYBODY who got the trophy! Damn what is so hard to understand. If 50 people and more can get it without a flag, why not me ???

Please flag everybody or take the flag away from me, please.

Edited by Wh0kZone
i Wrote monet and not money
  • Like 1

Just now, Wh0kZone said:

"Others", but not all! Damn that is not fair!

You are a Moderator, go and look for the 50 last archievers of Big Leagues Trophy!

Since August 2019 there are 50 people who got the trophy.

Why can 50 people (and much More since December 2015, but we can only See the latest 50 archievers) get the trophy without getting flagged!!

It is not fair! Some people get a flag, and some not. Why? Are they paying Monet?

Flag EVERYBODY who got the trophy! Damn what is so hard to understand. If 50 people and more can get it without a flag, why not me ???

Please flag everybody or take the flag away from me, please.

Theres a lot of flags for the CRT to get through, the other peoples flags might still be in the queue.

5 minutes ago, Wh0kZone said:

In the queue since august 2019....damn they are busy....

My flag took them only one or two days ;)

That’s not how this works.

When were those profiles added to the site? How long can you show they’ve been showing on here with the trophy on their profile? 

What’s the volume of new people being added daily to the site that have that trophy on their profile?

Others are getting flagged. Stop with the dramatics. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

But let's be honest, it's not like Big League was much effort to achieve. You just had to play one MP match in that mode to receive a rank. 

If someone would earn ALL the other trophies legit and then use that glitch to achieve big league, I couldn't care less. 

The people who get their trophies hacked would still get flagged, because a Hacker will also unlock all the DLC Trophies for example. This methode would only apply for people who earned 99% legit and really deserved the 100%/plat. 

If it was the very last trophy, I'd say it's fair game, but the people running this site say otherwise.  Certain games/trophies should be allowed some wiggle room in my opinion, especially when it has no significant impact on the leaderboards anyway.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If it was the very last trophy, I'd say it's fair game, but the people running this site say otherwise.  Certain games/trophies should be allowed some wiggle room in my opinion, especially when it has no significant impact on the leaderboards anyway.

That's exactly what I mean. Surely the community on here doesn't see this as such a horrible thing, right? This trophy has been unotainable for quite a while now and it's a very popular game that people are not able to do. That Zombie mode on this game is absolutely fantastic, but no almost no one wants to add an unobtainable game to their list just to play it, completionist or not. 

Why not give the opportunity to us so we can finally go for a game we desperately want to play.? What would be the harm if someone unlocks the trophy as their very last trophy this way? They don't deserve it because they weren't lucky enough to unlock that particular trophy years ago, eventhough there is a "fix" for it now? Surely most people that unlocked this trophy back then would agree just how much of a joe this trophy is, right?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CriesOfFurya said:

Why not give the opportunity to us so we can finally go for a game we desperately want to play.? What would be the harm if someone unlocks the trophy as their very last trophy this way? They don't deserve it because they weren't lucky enough to unlock that particular trophy years ago, eventhough there is a "fix" for it now? Surely most people that unlocked this trophy back then would agree just how much of a joe this trophy is, right?

Would that be allowed on every game that has one unachievable trophy? To have someone mod a trophy as long as it’s the last one so everyone can have the platinum as long as they did some of the work for it? What if it’s just two trophies or maybe just three trophies? 

28 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Would that be allowed on every game that has one unachievable trophy? To have someone mod a trophy as long as it’s the last one so everyone can have the platinum as long as they did some of the work for it? What if it’s just two trophies or maybe just three trophies? 

I highly doubt just any game will suddenly have a mod menu that can be obtained in-game, without modding anything yourself. I mean this does not require any savefile, computer, CFW or any of the sort. It's a very unqiue situation. 

Of course this should not just carry over to any game, but this one is quite an extrodinary case, don't you think? I mean you can never apply the same measure to every single game. One will have a glitch saving you genuinely hundreds of hours of playtime, while others don't have anything. Now this method came along and it makes an unobtainable trophy obtainable achievable again. I know full well it's not an ideal situation, but is this one really so evil? 

But I absolutely understand what you are saying though of course. I would not want this to be abused either, but I can promise you that you would make countless people very happy by whitelisting this method. We are all just trying to do this game and one trophy that would take 30mins is keeping us from it. 

Edited by CriesOfFurya
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

If there was a way to keep the game in your profile and have a message reading "this profile contains a trophy willingly obtained by hacking" instead of a flag, would you be ok with it? 

Why would there be a need for that? People can just click on your BO2 after using this method and they can see that you unlocked it long after 2014. Would you really think that they deserve it less than someone who did it back then? 30mins out of a 100hr long 100%? 

Then what about people that boosted Wolfenstein to Rank 50, or AvP instead of using those rank glitches? Or basically everyone doing Dragon Ball Fighter Z at the moment? More than 100 people unlocked that 20mil Zeni trophy in 5 minutes due to a glitch available for a limited time. Why don't we just mark everyone's account for obtaining trophies by glitches too? 

I know this trophy is still a mod in the end, but there are a lot worse things that are perfectly acceptable for our trophy hunter community, genuinely shaving hundreds of hours of some games. Like I said, unorthodox fix, but is it really that evil in this case? 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

To be fair, this particular trophy is an almost unique case where the developers disabled/refused to fix part of the game while the game is still online/active and the trophy affected would normally be simple to get.

Similar to Gwent with CDPR disabling 2/3 of the game (and 8 or so trophies), but leaving the servers up for 6 months

Developer negligence should be taken into consideration for this in my opinion.

• Like 3

On 6/6/2020 at 9:35 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

No one has a problem with people using modded equip in games like Borderlands. So I don't see a problem at all. It's pretty much the same thing. 

I am curious.  I would like to know what a CRT member thinks about someone who openly admits to have platinumed Borderlands with modded equipment, but with no blatant proof...?

Because if a pass or an ‘I don’t see nothings!’ type of attitude is given for that, then...I DO believe a pass for other similar examples should be given.

It always has to come back to consistency and transparency.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Starcade_Legend said:

I am curious.  I would like to know what a CRT member thinks about someone who openly admits to have platinumed Borderlands with modded equipment, but with no blatant proof...1f914.png

Because if a pass or an ‘I don’t see nothings!’ type of attitude is given for that, then...I DO believe a pass for other similar examples should be given.

It always has to come back to consistency and transparency.

There are even topics in the forum with people asking for modded items.... 

Since they weren't locked I don't think anyone here has a problem with that ?

• Like 2