Should Big Leagues be a flaggable trophy?

This is a difficult one. On the one side the trophy is not obtainable but when I play a game online then I do not expect that trophies are being unlocked by other players in the online portion of a game. On PS3 you could potentially delete your profile but what happens when this will happen on ps4 with the autosync? Players will be punished for something they don't have control over. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

This is a difficult one. On the one side the trophy is not obtainable but when I play a game online then I do not expect that trophies are being unlocked by other players in the online portion of a game. On PS3 you could potentially delete your profile but what happens when this will happen on ps4 with the autosync? Players will be punished for something they don't have control over. 

No worries, the site will start telling you what games you can't play online basically like they are doing now with this one. :D

i shouldn't be forced to delete a user i created or create another to enjoy a game i bought regardless of when it came out, the state of the servers, or the incompetence of the devs. That’s exactly what they are doing is telling me not to play this game online with my main account unless i delete the user if my trophies get hacked. It won’t be long before that turns into don’t play the game at all unless you have 100% on the game. 

Edited by royal642award
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, royal642award said:

No worries, the site will start telling you what games you can't play online basically like they are doing now with this one. :D

i shouldn't be forced to delete a user i created or create another to enjoy a game i bought regardless of when it came out, the state of the servers, or the incompetence of the devs. That’s exactly what they are doing is telling me not to play this game online with my main account unless i delete the user if my trophies get hacked. It won’t be long before that turns into don’t play the game at all unless you have 100% on the game. 

Theres always alt accounts I guess, but you shouldnt be forced to use a alt account.

Does only doing private matches help avoid the hackers? It would be annoying to have to boost every single online match when I've heard matchmaking is still fairly active. The delete user trick is not as well known as people on this site thinks it is and highly inconvenient.

• Like 3

The dispute forums are turning into the flagged cod games forums, I should probably make a image to post everytime big leagues or a modded cod lobby dispute pops up.  It would get a lot of use and I could farm reputation off it.

Jokes aside this is getting ridiculous , anyways I'm off to photo edit a image totally unrelated to psnprofiles ?

Edited by charxsetsuna
  • Like 2

Does the flagging team ever get tired of cod? I mean your right, the majority of disputes on this website are obviously cod related. How many other games have this problem with hackers auto popping trophies? I’ve never had to deal with this kind of activity on any other game. Its not like letting this one trophy go unflagged is even comparable to any other game with one single unobtainable trophy. Like bfbc1 for example, when has there ever been a dispute where someone has claimed some hacker auto popped “with my devil dogs”. Theres an example of a game with one unobtainable trophy. Most games have unobtainables because of server shut downs/glitches, or some other reason. This game in particular has its servers still up but league play isn't working right. People still play the mp and you could randomly wind up in a hacked lobby at any given time. Its not a slippery slope at all. If they let this game go unflagged, watch how many of the disputes they have to go through. The number of flags on the website will substantially decrease and the players who did nothing but play the games mp on their main account won't be punished for something the devs are responsible for allowing to happen. Nobody is going to make threads like this on other games like bfbc1 allowing an unobtainable trophy to go unflagged because there is nobody auto popping other peoples trophies in that game. 

Edited by royal642award

12 minutes ago, royal642award said:

Does the flagging team ever get tired of cod? I mean your right, the majority of disputes on this website are obviously cod related. How many other games have this problem with hackers auto popping trophies? I’ve never had to deal with this kind of activity on any other game. Its not like letting this one trophy go unflagged is even comparable to any other game with one single unobtainable trophy. Like bfbc1 for example, when has there ever been a dispute where someone has claimed some hacker auto popped “with my devil dogs”. Theres an example of a game with one unobtainable trophy. Most games have unobtainables because of server shut downs/glitches, or some other reason. This game in particular has its servers still up but league play isn't working right. People still play the mp and you could randomly wind up in a hacked lobby at any given time. Its not a slippery slope at all. If they let this game go unflagged, watch how many of the disputes they have to go through. The number of flags on the website will substantially decrease and the players who did nothing but play the games mp on their main account won't be punished for something the devs are responsible for allowing to happen. Nobody is going to make threads like this on other games like bfbc1 allowing an unobtainable trophy to go unflagged because there is nobody auto popping other peoples trophies in that game. 

So then the question becomes: Why would you want to be on a leaderboard (that is supposed to be a competition for people who have obtained their trophies without modding) if you just allow people who have modded trophies onto the leaderboard?

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

So then the question becomes: Why would you want to be on a leaderboard (that is supposed to be a competition for people who have obtained their trophies without modding) if you just allow people who have modded trophies onto the leaderboard?

The leaderboards aren't legit in the first place and never will be ,  people who are good enough at cfw just don't get caught.

• Like 1

Just now, charxsetsuna said:

The leaderboards aren't legit in the first place and never will be ,  people who are good enough at cfw just don't get caught.

So the leaderboards shouldn't make any attempt to be legitimate and should just be removed? Then there wouldn't be flags to complain about and this would all be solved.

28 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

So the leaderboards shouldn't make any attempt to be legitimate and should just be removed? Then there wouldn't be flags to complain about and this would all be solved.

I'm not saying that, we should make a attempt but letting big leagues get whitelisted won't break the leaderboards.

And you could argue that the theater mode exploit is now a part of the game like how red dead was considered part of the game back when it worked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charxsetsuna said:

I'm not saying that, we should make a attempt but letting big leagues get whitelisted won't break the leaderboards.

And you could argue that the theater mode exploit is now a part of the game like how red dead was considered part of the game back when it worked.

The response I replied to, if you read it, wasn't advocating for whitelisting, only not flagging. That's the only point I was responding to.

28 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The response I replied to, if you read it, wasn't advocating for whitelisting, only not flagging. That's the only point I was responding to.

That could partially work, have flags still happen but have two leaderboards.

One leaderboard being what it is now with all the same rules.

And one leaderboard is like that of the old cheater leaderboard but instead for ignored/not flagged trophies.

When you link your account you have to choose what leaderboard you want to compete on, if you choose regular then you can't get big leagues and your still open to all the current flags

But if you choose to compete on the whitelist leaderboard you can get these "not flagged/ignored" trophies and not get flagged for them.

You can swap leaderboards at any time but if your going from the whitelist leaderboard then you get a disclaimer saying you could be flagged.

Edit- maybe call it the modded lobbies allowed leaderboard, I know I'm awful with names but at least I'm aware of that.

Edited by charxsetsuna

24 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

That could partially work, have flags still happen but have two leaderboards.

One leaderboard being what it is now with all the same rules.

And one leaderboard is like that of the old cheater leaderboard but instead for ignored/not flagged trophies.

When you link your account you have to choose what leaderboard you want to compete on, if you choose regular then you can't get big leagues and your still open to all the current flags

But if you choose to compete on the whitelist leaderboard you can get these "not flagged/ignored" trophies and not get flagged for them.

You can swap leaderboards at any time but if your going from the whitelist leaderboard then you get a disclaimer saying you could be flagged.

Edit- maybe call it the modded lobbies allowed leaderboard, I know I'm awful with names but at least I'm aware of that.

A whole separate leaderboard so some people who play just a couple really specific games (as of right now) and get modded trophies can still be on a leaderboard? Something tells me that this solution isn't going to pacify their point that they want on the leaderboard.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I mean hakoom is still on there so clearly no attempt has been made to be legitimate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

A whole separate leaderboard so some people who play just a couple really specific games (as of right now) and get modded trophies can still be on a leaderboard? Something tells me that this solution isn't going to pacify their point that they want on the leaderboard.

It's a compromise, people who want a leaderboard untainted by modded lobbies get a leaderboard for them.

People who want to be on the leaderboard get to at least be on A leaderboard. 

Will it please everyone? No but nothing will , what we need to do is please the most people possible.

6 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Sounds like you have it figured out. I like the way you think!

On a related note, I am struggling to do zombies solo, and I'm going to finish the base game -- if I'm even able to -- before TRYING to do MP and any zombies trophies that must be done with others online. 

If and when some prick decides to screw with me, and I'm blamed for it, I'll be sure to tell the "cheater" removal team what they can do. 

17 hours ago, DaivRules said:

They don’t make any attempt atm. Like being said, many smart CFW users aren’t caught, and without further investigation, they’ll never be. That’s inconsistency 

Why not just remove the whole bo2 game from the leaderboards? Like you don’t get any points towards the leaderboards for this game. There no more illegitimate leaderboards. Problem solved. As for the precious ultra rare platinum people who got the ultra platinum in 2015 or before get to keep the rarity for there platinum frozen for those people. Then for people who earn it currently let it increase in percentage accordingly you can then distinguish people who got it in 2015 and people got it currently. I feel this is a win win for everyone. Nobody loses out. Just my thought on it anyways.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, CriptoNorge said:

Why not just remove the whole bo2 game from the leaderboards? Like you don’t get any points towards the leaderboards for this game. There no more illegitimate leaderboards. Problem solved. As for the precious ultra rare platinum people who got the ultra platinum in 2015 or before get to keep the rarity for there platinum frozen for those people. Then for people who earn it currently let it increase in percentage accordingly you can then distinguish people who got it in 2015 and people got it currently. I feel this is a win win for everyone. Nobody loses out. Just my thought on it anyways.

^ this 

I think that it shouldn't be flagged because literally everyone has the equal opportunity to get it, I don't think you need any outside work to actually get the trophy, yes it kind of defeats the purpose of having a trophy for it, but since everyone stands at a point where you can get it just by doing things in-game I think the method for obtaining that trophy should be seen as a glitch since its obtainable without you doing outside work.  I don't think the mod menus should be fair use for obtainable trophies tho since they are possible. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think single trophies like this should be whitelisted or whatever, it’s an easy trophy and to me is the same as the gonespy thing that went down not too long ago. If it was a difficult trophy which took hours and hours of game time then fair enough but this one I think should be ok. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Imagine if you could cheat 4 trophies in every game you played.

You could if you wanted to, theres nothing stopping anyone from doing that. Just dont care about the leaderboard?.

Just now, Alihsan621 said:

Has anyone been working out those guide lines for whitelisting someone mentioned a few pages back?

The person stopped replying and the topic got ignored from that point onwards.