Should Big Leagues be a flaggable trophy?

26 minutes ago, royal642award said:

You know, I’m not really much of a grammar nazi and tiny little mistakes here and there don’t bother me, but your grammar is so terrible i literally have no clue what your trying to say. I’m assuming your asking him a question about when they will drop support for this game? If that's your question, none of us know. That is Activision's call and they have been known to shut servers down without any notice at all. 

He wants to say that Black ops 6 is coming out 2023

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 7:14 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

By following the instructions of this video ANYONE (!) can enable a mod menu in the zombie mode of Black Ops 2.

You basically copy the mod menu from someone, who uploaded a clip with it to the the theater mode. This menu does not only contain stuff like God Mode (which makes the zombie trophies extremely easy), it also has the "Unlock Trophies" option. 

So since this is avaiable for everyone at any time as long as the theater mode works (you don't need a CFW, you don't need to find a hacker, you can it do completely on your own), I think this should be allowed. Of course only to unlock the big leagues trophy as the last trophy, after all other trophies have been earned. 

I mean let's be honest:

- The Vita region glitch is allowed here, although it requires you to install 3rd party data with the email app in the system software. 

This mod menu copy here works only internal for Black Ops 2 and doesn't require any complicated workaround at all. It's super easy and anyone with the game can do it. 

- The usage of secret developer menus to basically cheat trophies like Jack 2 is allowed as well. 

I honestly don't see any difference to this methode here. The "it's unfair for people who did it legit" argument would apply for games like Jack 2 as well, yet those are allowed. It's also just as hard or as easy to copy the mod menu as it is to access secret developer menus. 

- Some people would probably argue that the mod menu isn't part of the game original game. 

Yeah that's true. But let's look at games like Borderlands or Dead Island or Dying Light, where many people used mod guns and invincibility shields that weren't part of the original game as well. 

Also, the data you need to send with the email to do the vita glitch, is also not part of the original system software. 

@MMDE Would this method be allowed when going for zombie trophies?  Obviously not to auto-pop trophies, but to enable god mode and then go through and clear the objectives in order to pop the trophy.  Seems fun, but definitely not worth risking a flag.

Edit: Just realizing this is a bit off topic.  Sorry for the bump.

Edited by Jounochi

On 7/5/2020 at 10:31 PM, Alihsan621 said:

That’s right. I don’t want to encourage anyone to do this on their main account until it’s proven to be safe. Please use a throw away account if you try this. 

Where exactly is the "Division Rank Infection" located in game? Tried browsing but had no luck.

On 13.7.2020 at 3:33 AM, Jounochi said:

@MMDE Would this method be allowed when going for zombie trophies?  Obviously not to auto-pop trophies, but to enable god mode and then go through and clear the objectives in order to pop the trophy.  Seems fun, but definitely not worth risking a flag.

Edit: Just realizing this is a bit off topic.  Sorry for the bump.

You shouldn't have any problems, if you only use God Mode and still earn all trophies the way they are intended to be earned. 

The Timestamps won't look any different than without God Mode. 

On 7/12/2020 at 9:33 PM, Jounochi said:

Would this method be allowed when going for zombie trophies? 

No, it's flaggable.

On 7/15/2020 at 3:23 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

You shouldn't have any problems.

Incorrect. While some people may slip through, people have been flagged for this before.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, B1rvine said:

No, it's flaggable.

Incorrect. While some people may slip through, people have been flagged for this before.

Not at all. The god mode grants you invinicibility and maybe points if you want to open the whole map, all perks etc, but it doesn't unlock trophies. It makes the Zombie mode a 1/10 unfortunately, but it's completely undetectable if someone used it or not, since they still have to complete everthing you have to do for a trophy, they just can't be damaged while doing so. 

It's the same with modded equipment in Borderlands. You still have to complete all the trophy requirements, but the game will be a 1/10 with invincibility and insta-kill weapons. 

On 19.7.2020 at 6:26 AM, B1rvine said:

No, it's flaggable.

How would you detect this? If he is only using the God Mode and still plays normal apart from that there is no way to see this. 

So if someone plays normally and gets trophies in the normal order and timeframe,  doesnt mention it on any online forums. The only difference is they are using god mode but everything looks normal on the timestamps.

Your saying you can detect that? I call nonsense on that, i do however disagree with allowing this because using this online will ruin everyone else's online experience but I just dont see detecting it as being realistic.

Edited by charxsetsuna

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

There’s ways.

The only thing I can imagine is to look at the players recent games and then watch the game play. However, the file share for recent games deletes itself after 2 weeks. Other than that, I make a call and say you can’t detect it. 

Debating Big Leagues is one thing, but using a mod menu to obtain the zombies trophies and/or multiplayer trophies shouldn’t even be up for debate. Anyone who has to use those to get the trophies shouldn’t even be tracked on this website nor call themselves trophy hunters. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Debating Big Leagues is one thing, but using a mod menu to obtain the zombies trophies and/or multiplayer trophies shouldn’t even be up for debate. Anyone who has to use those to get the trophies shouldn’t even be tracked on this website nor call themselves trophy hunters. 

That wasn't the point of this discussion, just wheter it's detectable or not. Personally I would never use that god mode myself, but I don't really care if someone did to obtain those trophies, otherwise people could also look down upon online xp glitches like AvP or Wolfenstein, compared to people who did them legit without boosting. 

I started to see those things a little bit more relaxed too and there really is no point judging people for every single thing. Otherwise quite a lot of the WipEout HD plat achievers should be looked down upon for using the Zone Zeus Glitch and Zico Glitch, some people for using the US Version of BioShock to play the game on easy while still receiving the hardest trophies, AvP, Wolfenstein etc etc etc. 

I mean specifically Zombies is a very funny example here, since basically every single map in the history of zombies had a god mode glitch, pile up glitch, out of bounds method etc....

I'm not encouraging people to use that method at all, I'm just saying that it's not detectable unless you look through someones theater mode, which is extremely unlikely.... 

1 hour ago, CriesOfFurya said:

That wasn't the point of this discussion, just wheter it's detectable or not. Personally I would never use that god mode myself, but I don't really care if someone did to obtain those trophies, otherwise people could also look down upon online xp glitches like AvP or Wolfenstein, compared to people who did them legit without boosting. 

I started to see those things a little bit more relaxed too and there really is no point judging people for every single thing. Otherwise quite a lot of the WipEout HD plat achievers should be looked down upon for using the Zone Zeus Glitch and Zico Glitch, some people for using the US Version of BioShock to play the game on easy while still receiving the hardest trophies, AvP, Wolfenstein etc etc etc. 

I mean specifically Zombies is a very funny example here, since basically every single map in the history of zombies had a god mode glitch, pile up glitch, out of bounds method etc....

I'm not encouraging people to use that method at all, I'm just saying that it's not detectable unless you look through someones theater mode, which is extremely unlikely.... 

Fair enough, I’ve just seen it discussed before. If there’s a way to detect that I’d be surprised though. God mode menus are notorious for being used on all Call of Duty games.

And I get your point friend, but you cannot compare the use of a mod menu to in game glitches/boosting...

The AvP and Wolfenstein examples don’t even apply here, as that falls under the fault of the developers not coding the game correctly.

You can't really tell if someone has cheated if the stamps look legit. I wouldn't be worried about getting removed though seen as though I've just clicked on a few of the 50 recent achievers of some EE trophies and they all have obvious hacked trophies yet are still on the leaderboard, i really don't know why some are so bothered about getting removed from a leaderboard full of cheaters. Imo anyone who didn't legitimately earn whatever trophy... Is a cheater. And exploiting the Vita to be able to play different region games.. that's basically soft hacking. 

Edited by GUDGER666

20 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

You can't really tell if someone has cheated if the stamps look legit. I wouldn't be worried about getting removed though seen as though I've just clicked on a few of the 50 recent achievers of some EE trophies and they all have obvious hacked trophies yet are still on the leaderboard, i really don't know why some are so bothered about getting removed from a leaderboard full of cheaters. Imo anyone who didn't legitimately earn whatever trophy... Is a cheater. And exploiting the Vita to be able to play different region games.. that's basically soft hacking. 

If you know the trophies are hacked, you can just report them. It's easier and more effective than just saying it, since the CRT don't have time to look at everyone to see the people that hacked or not.

People will report others for playing a game the way it was meant to be played and jumping into an unwanted hacked lobby that auto pops half their list but won’t report people who blatantly hack easter egg trophies?

smh what kind of a leaderboard is this anyway?

”The world will not be destroyed by those who do wrong, but by those who do nothing about it.” 

Edited by royal642award

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

https://imgur.com/a/6l0a7sX

I actually got an response to my BBB complain 

Very nice. Well done for keeping up your efforts to get if fixed.

How does this work now? Do you have to describe the issue to them or what?

Also: remember to state about them changing the trophy requirements with a patch (or without if this is possible) alongside them reinstating the league play feature, just incase they try and wriggle out of it by saying "The league play ifnrastructure on BO2 was used towards BO3's league play). 

I got a response like that on my bbb complaint for 007 bloodstone getting shut down without notice. That means absolutely nothing. I have lost all faith in this company after that massive shutdown they did. The only hope i can see for this game is whitelisting the trophy. If only Activision realized how much trouble they have cause us...

On 7/15/2020 at 3:23 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

You shouldn't have any problems, if you only use God Mode and still earn all trophies the way they are intended to be earned. 

The Timestamps won't look any different than without God Mode. 

So cheating on Ranked Leaderboards in a ‘God Mode’ is what you would consider ‘not cheating’, as long as the trophies don’t reflect it, is that right?

Just trying to find out how far the goalpost moves to appease your favorite CRT member...?

On 7/20/2020 at 11:35 PM, royal642award said:

People will report others for playing a game the way it was meant to be played and jumping into an unwanted hacked lobby that auto pops half their list but won’t report people who blatantly hack easter egg trophies?

smh what kind of a leaderboard is this anyway?

”The world will not be destroyed by those who do wrong, but by those who do nothing about it.” 

The one with a gaggle of smoke and mirrors, with the promise of getting that ‘Big Payoff’ at the end of the day.

Whatever the Hell that means...?

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Grammar/Punctuation
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Starcade_Legend said:

So cheating on Ranked Leaderboards in a ‘God Mode’ is what you would consider ‘not cheating’, as long as the trophies don’t reflect it, is that right?

Just trying to find out how far the goalpost moves to appease your favorite CRT member...1f605.png

Oh you mean that "ranked" Leaderboard which is about who pays most money to ratalaika to earn the most trophies with the lowest effort in the fastest amount of time? 

The ranking on this site doesnt mean anything at this point lol

• Like 1