Should Big Leagues be a flaggable trophy?

On 7/29/2020 at 11:05 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Oh you mean that "ranked" Leaderboard which is about who pays most money to ratalaika to earn the most trophies with the lowest effort in the fastest amount of time? 

The ranking on this site doesnt mean anything at this point lol

I think giving big leagues the whitelist means more than that bullshit ever will. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 8:05 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Oh you mean that "ranked" Leaderboard which is about who pays most money to ratalaika to earn the most trophies with the lowest effort in the fastest amount of time? 

It doesn't. It's a pissing content to who gets the most platinums from Ratalaika and other garbage publishers.

I was happier when Hakoom, MrUnknown and Roughdawg4 all had to rely on importing Japanese VNs from Japan for fast platinums. Now the leaderboards are basically meaningless.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, offdutysuperhero said:

its such a shame nobody has done anything to remove or whitelist this trophy..

Im a completionist and i would love to 100% this game.

But at the same time you have another game that you will never get 100% so im guessing youve more or less made peace with it, no? (Im in a similar situation with 3+ games i have that i will never finish due to unobtainables) I just think people should let it go, its not the only game in the trophy library thats unobtainable but its the only one that people constantly complain about not being able to get. Dont really understand it.

15 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

But at the same time you have another game that you will never get 100% so im guessing youve more or less made peace with it, no? (Im in a similar situation with 3+ games i have that i will never finish due to unobtainables) I just think people should let it go, its not the only game in the trophy library thats unobtainable but its the only one that people constantly complain about not being able to get. Dont really understand it.

So why add more to my list that i cant obtain? If i can avoid it i will.

33 minutes ago, offdutysuperhero said:

So why add more to my list that i cant obtain? If i can avoid it i will.

Exactly what i mean though, you have 1 game on your list you are locked out of ever finishing 100%. You knew better than to start this game as it can't be finished legit and even if it was whitelisted it would be like looking at a photo of a trophy, it wouldn't count for anything on here and majority of people with any trophy experience would know that if it didn't read 2014 and before on Big Leagues that it wasn't obtained correctly. 

Yet theres, people out there that read the guide, think they know better and end up getting a mod menu user in their game and having to hide it when they should just have gave up bothering with it in the first place and moved on.  

1 hour ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Because this game is still relatively popular. I have like 8 impossible games that I have no peace with but there are no threads for them because they are not popular titles and on top of that, they are all server shut downs. This game in particular (along with run like the wind for gta 5) has a feature that big leagues is tied to that Trearch refuses to even consider patching. This was not a simple server shut down. Its broken and they won't fix it. That is why this website really needs a whitelist feature because there are several games like this that are still popular that people play and this kind of thing happens where hackers ruin peoples lists. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, royal642award said:

Snip.

Theres 2 (about to be 3 in the coming months) titles ahead of this game now from the same developer. Its really not a wonder that they stopped supporting it, every developer does it as its not financially viable to take man power away from the current game to fix an issue with a game thats only really an issue to a niche hobby that a small percentage of the player base have. Even if Treyarch wanted to do something about it Activision would never front money for such a frivolous thing to be patched out as they already have a poor record of fixing problems in the current game so expecting a fix for a game from a generation ago, regardless of popularity, is a pipedream as they have the last say.

You cant really consider it broken either, it was linked to the competitive side of the game which really only lives within each game a maximum of 2 years, 1 while its current and 1 for the folks that aren't fans of the new game and still with the previous years. In hindsight is it a bad idea to link a trophy to said system? Yes but again, its a niche thing that 90% of the fanbase don't care about.

I would love if they did do something about it but in the grand scheme of things it most likely will never happen. Its one of the risks of being a trophy collector is getting under the wire for these things.  

37 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Exactly what i mean though, you have 1 game on your list you are locked out of ever finishing 100%. You knew better than to start this game as it can't be finished legit and even if it was whitelisted it would be like looking at a photo of a trophy, it wouldn't count for anything on here and majority of people with any trophy experience would know that if it didn't read 2014 and before on Big Leagues that it wasn't obtained correctly. 

Yet theres, people out there that read the guide, think they know better and end up getting a mod menu user in their game and having to hide it when they should just have gave up bothering with it in the first place and moved on.  

i never said i started this game? do you see it on my list? 

34 minutes ago, offdutysuperhero said:

i never said i started this game? do you see it on my list? 

No and i never said you started it, the game i was referring to on your list that you cant finish was Mortal Kombat. I said you "knew better than to start it".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

No and i never said you started it, the game i was referring to on your list that you cant finish was Mortal Kombat. I said you "knew better than to start it".

what? lol i started the game in 2012, and wasnt in to trophy hunting then. but every game going forward at minimum i want to be able to atleast get the plat. and for games i really enjoy i go for 100%

im not aiming for 100% on all games.

Edit: im done going back and forth with you, i was just simply saying it would be nice to get the platinum that is all.

Edited by offdutysuperhero

4 minutes ago, offdutysuperhero said:

what? lol i started the game in 2012, and wasnt in to trophy hunting then. but every game going forward at minimum i want to be able to atleast get the plat. and for games i really enjoy i go for 100%

im not aiming for 100% on all games.

At this point you're just bending a conversation and moving the post mate, you said you were a completionist and would love to 100% this game, i was having a discussion using the jumping off point that even if you could it wouldnt matter as you would never have a FC account (which a lot of 'completionists' go for) which are pointless anyway because its not always in the players control and restricts what the user can play. I don't know when you started trophy hunting or when you started doing it seriously i was just using the facts i see in said conversation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Theres 2 (about to be 3 in the coming months) titles ahead of this game now from the same developer. Its really not a wonder that they stopped supporting it, every developer does it as its not financially viable to take man power away from the current game to fix an issue with a game thats only really an issue to a niche hobby that a small percentage of the player base have. Even if Treyarch wanted to do something about it Activision would never front money for such a frivolous thing to be patched out as they already have a poor record of fixing problems in the current game so expecting a fix for a game from a generation ago, regardless of popularity, is a pipedream as they have the last say.

You cant really consider it broken either, it was linked to the competitive side of the game which really only lives within each game a maximum of 2 years, 1 while its current and 1 for the folks that aren't fans of the new game and still with the previous years. In hindsight is it a bad idea to link a trophy to said system? Yes but again, its a niche thing that 90% of the fanbase don't care about.

I would love if they did do something about it but in the grand scheme of things it most likely will never happen. Its one of the risks of being a trophy collector is getting under the wire for these things.  

I’m just explaining to you why this game in particular gets the kind of complaints that you mentioned earlier that you didn't understand as opposed to other titles with unobtainables. The point is, people in this community still play these games and don't think its right to get flagged for simply playing the game. Hopping into a hacked lobby can happen to anyone who simply requests matchmaking. Thats out of the players control too so the backlash from the people in this forum is coming from a wide number of people who do still play.

People aren’t really complaining about not being able to get it as much as they are complaining about getting it illegitimately against their will.

Call it whatever you please, but thats why the majority of disputes on this site are from this game. I don’t expect a fix for a 2012 half working buggy game developed by Trearch, I just find it ridiculous that i have to fear playing this game normally online because i want to keep my rank on this website and i believe the CRT ought to be more lenient about it.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 11:05 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Ummm...no, not at all.  I was referring to the OFFICIAL leaderboards in BLOPS2, or any other online shooter, for that matter.

Everyone knows these website leaderboards are extremely LOL-worthy, even this one.  But it’s hard to get anyone to acknowledge whether what they do in-game (OUTSIDE of trophies) merit suspension/discipline.  Hypocrisy at its finest.

Didn’t your favorite forum topic get shutdown for a couple of days?  Just wondering if this is who I think it is, based off of your user name...?

56 minutes ago, Starcade_Legend said:

Ummm...no, not at all.  I was referring to the OFFICIAL leaderboards in BLOPS2, or any other online shooter, for that matter.

Everyone knows these website leaderboards are extremely LOL-worthy, even this one.  But it’s hard to get anyone to acknowledge whether what they do in-game (OUTSIDE of trophies) merit suspension/discipline.  Hypocrisy at its finest.

Didn’t your favorite forum topic get shutdown for a couple of days?  Just wondering if this is who I think it is, based off of your user name...1f605.png

So you are referring to the in-game Zombie leaderboards? (as this god mode is Zombies only) 

So you are thinking that THIS will be a problem for the Zombie in-game leaderboards? You clearly never played a single CoD in your life when it released. Pretty much every CoD gets their leaderboards hacked pretty much a few months after being released, even on PS4. 

Also like I said before, God Mode glitches are a common thing in every CoD anyway. You can search God Mode "any map name" on YouTube and there will be a tutorial for every Zombie map, that worked at some point or either still works. Not even talking about the fact that pretty much 60%+ of people that have EasterEgg trophies and such got carried through it... I really don't care if someone used a God Mode glitch or got carried through and EE while going down like 30+ times, because they both end up with the same trophy at the end.

6 hours ago, CriesOfFurya said:

So you are referring to the in-game Zombie leaderboards? (as this god mode is Zombies only) 

So you are thinking that THIS will be a problem for the Zombie in-game leaderboards? You clearly never played a single CoD in your life when it released. Pretty much every CoD gets their leaderboards hacked pretty much a few months after being released, even on PS4. 

Also like I said before, God Mode glitches are a common thing in every CoD anyway. You can search God Mode "any map name" on YouTube and there will be a tutorial for every Zombie map, that worked at some point or either still works. Not even talking about the fact that pretty much 60%+ of people that have EasterEgg trophies and such got carried through it... I really don't care if someone used a God Mode glitch or got carried through and EE while going down like 30+ times, because they both end up with the same trophy at the end.

Wow.

You cherry-picked my post to death to talk about...whatever it is you had a hankering for that you wanted to address. I wasn’t talking to you, and your post shows that you had no idea the conversation I was having with someone on an earlier page were having.

But I digress.

Without detailing anymore, I just believe that if a player can play the game normally, and *stumbles* into modded situations, that’s natural for an online multiplayer environment.  It’s also expected for trophy websites to look at certain situations and say those trophy couldn’t have popped without some modding SOMEWHERE’ and flags that individual.

It’s not necessarily ‘fair’, but unless you can isolate somehow that a player did not use cheating tools PERSONALLY to affect a trophy, I don’t see the policy changing for this trophy.

On 31/07/2020 at 7:09 PM, Spaz said:

It doesn't. It's a pissing content to who gets the most platinums from Ratalaika and other garbage publishers.

I was happier when Hakoom, MrUnknown and Roughdawg4 all had to rely on importing Japanese VNs from Japan for fast platinums. Now the leaderboards are basically meaningless.

Speaking of Roughdawg4, I wonder when Hakoom is going to hand over his Guinness World Record since he now has more Plats and trophies...I know this site won't acknowlegde that

On 01/08/2020 at 4:44 AM, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Because it's an absolute laugh that a website that's not affiliated with Sony should dictate what games people should play on their main accounts to "keep the leaderboards clean" even though they aren't even clean. It's not these peoples fault that this happens, this is just because of a broken system from Treyarch and Activision. As someone said why is the Red Dead Redemption Level 50 hacked lobbies allowed and even recommended in the guide but just playing Black Ops 2 gets you off the leaderboards.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, xABathingApe said:

As someone said why is the Red Dead Redemption Level 50 hacked lobbies allowed and even recommended in the guide but just playing Black Ops 2 gets you off the leaderboards.

Even funnier is the fact that RDR Level 50 hacked lobbies are something you can easily avoid and Black Ops 2 isn't.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Even funnier is the fact that RDR Level 50 hacked lobbies are something you can easily avoid and Black Ops 2 isn't.

Exactly, like if my account is prestige master with full diamond camo why would I not use it to play online when I put all that work and effort in. Its a joke, I'm pretty sure I have seen Fly Like the Wind from GTAV be let off on this site as well so I have no idea why this wouldn't be let off

• Like 1