Should Big Leagues be a flaggable trophy?

9 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Yes and it should always remain like that, otherwise PSNP would be violating their own rules and will have to apply the same whitelist thing to other unobtainable trophies. People need to stop coming with excuses just to get trophies they did not deserve or work for, hacking or not. Just move on with your lives you had three years to buy the game and get that particular trophy before it became unobtainable. 

And you totally missed the point. Like completely.

People play online regularly and can be affected by this due to no fault of their own.  This isn't about cheating to get an unobtainable trophy, it's about potentially being a victim of a hacked lobby and then getting labeled as a cheater for it here.

• Like 3

yawn...

5 minutes ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

"Using network software to maliciously obtain trophies" ? but psnprofiles assumes software for gonespy and changed account on vita 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

thank you, you ask this topic because I do not know where subject that is full. On the other hand, the words "yawn..."are not nice 

I hear "yawn" is like super antagonistic, it totally doesn't represent my boredom of the topic or anything.

• 2 months later...

On 27 April 2018 investigations team manager of trueachievements.com said:

As of right now, we're not pursuing anyone with achievements unlocked via modded lobbies in WAW or Black Ops 2. So if you accidentally (or, ahem, "accidentally") end up in a modded lobby, we're not going to take action. This does not mean it is open season to cheat these games; if we detect profile editor use in these games, they will be used against you.

Please also be aware that deliberately seeking out modded lobbies could have consequences from MS. We do not endorse the use of modded lobbies nor take responsibility for anything that happens to your account as a result of joining one.

If you had WAW or BLOPS 2 removed in the past, send a PM to the IM to request the game to be added back.

So my question is - will it be possible for psnprofiles cheater removal team to legalize the same behavior?

• Like 3

I think you should be allowed to get Big Leagues like this when it's your last trophy. You must do the single player and zombies first, synch them, then pursue the online. If your online trophies start popping, delete the user and continue.

I wouldn't condone full autopopped lists but I feel like this should be allowed as a solution to pop just Big Leagues if you 'prepare' the rest of the list.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Sometimes I wish this was automated, whitelisted, or not flaggable, since we get about 500 BO2 reports a month.

Do you ban people because of it? Do they need to hide the Big Leagues trophy after that to get back on the leaderboard?

Or is it like a common consensus - everyone knows that Big Leagues is unobtainable but they close their eyes on achievers?

I just like to hear it from the first-hand so to say :)

It would be great to have every CoD game platinumed on my account but I don't wanna cross any boundaries or anything because of that

26 minutes ago, WassupDawg88 said:

I just like to hear it from the first-hand so to say :)

Having autopopped trophies or earning Big Leagues will currently get you flagged if reported. They're both examples of things "hackers" can do against your will, but the trophies are still not legitimate. You can hide up to two flagged games to return to the leaderboard, and these sorts of reasons are the intended purpose of the leniency limit.

Edited by B1rvine

19 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Having autopopped trophies or earning Big Leagues will currently get you flagged if reported. They're both examples of things "hackers" can do against your will, but the trophies are still not legitimate. You can hide up to two flagged games to return to the leaderboard, and these sorts of reasons are the intended purpose of the leniency limit.

So I guess we shouldn't expect the same policy like on trueachievements.com.

It's sad but thank you anyway.

Cheers!

11 minutes ago, WassupDawg88 said:

So I guess we shouldn't expect the same policy like on trueachievements.com.

It's sad but thank you anyway.

Cheers!

Well, it's a really sticky subject. I understand both sides of the argument people make, the "not my fault' vs 'not fair for us totally legitimate people'. Not too long ago a guy had a 100% BO2 list in literally 5 minutes total, and was the fastest achiever. He was flagged, then decided to flag other people for the 'same reason.' It wouldn't be right to pick and choose.

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Well, it's a really sticky subject. I understand both sides of the argument people make, the "not my fault' vs 'not fair for us totally legitimate people'. Not too long ago a guy had a 100% BO2 list in literally 5 minutes total, and was the fastest achiever. He was flagged, then decided to flag other people for the 'same reason.' It wouldn't be right to pick and choose.

The 'same reason'? What he did is literally impossible so I would be interested to know how he explained that one.

7 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Just out of curiosity what is the process in regards to this on truetrophies? Any idea?

I'm not 100% sure but AFAIK truetrophies and trueachievements have the same administration.

So my guess that they both ignore the messed up trophies\achievements for CoD: BO2 and CoD: WaW.

12 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

The 'same reason'? What he did is literally impossible so I would be interested to know how he explained that one.

His list was autopopped by a hacker, which is literally what every dispute for this game is about. Since he had just started the game, no trophies had been unlocked yet, so he went from 0% to 100% in about 5 minutes. He went on to report other autopopped lists, the difference being not as many.

Big Leagues is mentioned in the topic since that one is also unobtainable without a 'hackers' assistance.

21 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Just out of curiosity what is the process in regards to this on truetrophies? Any idea?

9 minutes ago, WassupDawg88 said:

I'm not 100% sure but AFAIK truetrophies and trueachievements have the same administration.

They will essentially ignore those games if they're the only ones, but if you have other cheated games alongside those, they'll possibly be flagged as well.

Edited by B1rvine