Hey everyone!

SarahNicolex

I don't know if anyone mentioned these yet, but the Infamous games are great action sandbox open world games. And, especially in the 2nd one, you get to make choice on good or evil decisions. Highly recommended. I figure you're only looking for PS3 exclusives, since you're not actually new to gaming.

Two words stirred up quite a commotion amongst the people of PSNP. Very amusing.

We still love you GHOZTPRIME. Keep on keepin' it real ;)

Suggestions for games? God of War Series EXCEPT Ascension, Infamous series, Killzone Series, Uncharted and PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale is a great game to get into with friends (and an easy platinum)

Suggestions for games? God of War Series EXCEPT Ascension, Infamous series, Killzone Series, Uncharted and PlayStation Allstars Battle Royale is a great game to get into with friends (and an easy platinum)

I would rather play Ascension instead of Infamous, Killzone, and All stars, but to each their own ;)

Thanks for all the suggestions. I just got Uncharted, haven't played it yet though. But starting it tonight! (:

• 2 weeks later...