What are the games that you always end up replaying?

Carol

Oh man... I have so many lol. I love replaying games that I enjoy. I probably replay games more than I play new games.

I'm currently replaying Minecraft. I start a new world whenever a new major dlc comes out. And I'm particularly enjoying this dlc so I've been putting a lot of time into it.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, TheManlyMandril said:

I seem to always return to the different Fifa's... they are quite addictive, even if they are sometimes rage inducing.

How is the SW battlefront 2 platinum? Is it a challenge?

I didn't platinum the game. I just love playing MP same goes for For Honor 

8 minutes ago, Condemned09 said:

I didn't platinum the game. I just love playing MP same goes for For Honor 

I preferred the MP on the first SW Battlefront.  More game modes, better star cards and progression. 

• Like 1

Yesss

For me it used to be Mirror's edge (probably replayed it over 10 times by now) and I got all 3 stars for the time trials to have all the 99 stars :). I also loved to roam in catalyst jumping around and listening to the awesome soundtrack. I also went ahead and reached red division 1 in catalyst, the highest division you can reach! So it feels like I've exhausted all the possibilities of things to do in those games so atm I am only playing Tekken 7.

I have clocked a total of 139 hours in the game so far and still going :). It's a great way to pass the time for about 15-30 mins when you're on the go

• Like 1

- Skyrim. Both on multiple characters and by owning it on two platforms.

- Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare.

- Theresia: Dear Emile on DS.

- Saints Row The Third and IV by owning them on two platforms.

From the top of my head and since being an adult who can buy their own games. 

• Like 1

Once a year I start playing Skyrim, and I never get bored :D
The Dark Souls games in general. Even though I already played them like 20 times, it's still fun!

And then there are the games I really love, like Dragons Dogma, The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy 12 and 13 Trilogy etc....

They appear in my thoughts and I just can't ignore them or forget them until I played them again! ?

• Like 1

I used to do this before trophies came around but after trophies I prefer to just trophy hunt and move onto the next game as soon as possible.

The games I always replayed before trophies were Sonic Heroes, FFX-2 which I had like 11 playthroughs on the PS2, Crash Team racing and 3 Warped.

I did do 3 playthroughs of Tales of Vesperia and two for all the other Tales games. I also played FFXIII and XIII-2 twice. 

• Like 1

Here are the games that I’ve occasionally replayed over the course of the past 10 years (or so) for sheer fun but that I can also imagine myself replaying and enjoying again in the near future.

Listed roughly in order of frequency - the ones that I (re)played on PS in bold:

• Castlevania Circle of the Moon
  • Star Ocean (1)/First Departure 
  • Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne Maniacs/Lucifer’s Call
  • Star Ocean The Second Story/Second Evolution (+ JP rerelease)
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Devil Survivor (Overclocked)
  • Baroque
  • Tales of Xillia 

Star Ocean First Departure R? Hopefully soon ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱ ☆彡

Edited by Fen
formatting〜

I don't find I go back to many new age games again unless its multiplayer stuff to play with friends, I do however go back and play old school retro games quite frequently. I usually play through the Donkey Kong series once every few years the TMNT games across all systems I revisit quite often. I also do have a soft spot for a couple favourite RPG games like Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon, Lunar Silver Star Story and Grandia 2 are among the tops I could play again.

• Like 1