4th game on PSNProfiles to have 1 million onwers

Opinions on this game along with the previous games that have reached this milestone and future games to do it? My personal opinion is the campaign was a great finale to the story and the multiplayer was insanely more enjoyable than MW2 (or MWTube as I have heard others call it lol) however the Spec Ops did not live up to MW2's Spec Ops missions for me. Not that they were bad, just MW2 was better in that aspect. All in all I think this was a solid entry in the Call of Duty series and would rather take another MW3 than the gambling simulator that is Black Ops 4.

• Like 2

I did enjoy MW3 as well, but MW2 was the first COD game I played and that still holds a special place for me. I also liked MW2 Spec ops better. They were more enjoyable. I found some of the ones in MW3 harder and more frustrating than fun.

Really curious on how the Modern Warfare reboot is going to be.

37 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Really curious on how the Modern Warfare reboot is going to be.

I refuse to touch it. If it is anything like Black Ops 4 (which I believe it will), then I will never touch a new Call of Duty ever again. Sucks to say but it is true. I really did love Black Ops 3, Ghosts and Modern Warfare 2.

I 100%'d it back on 360 and it's the CoD that killed my love of the franchise. The campaign was very forgettable, save for a few moments. Multiplayer got boring after the first couple weeks and I ended up going back to MW2. Spec Ops was also better in MW2 because I didn't even remember that MW3 had a spec ops. It's easily the worst CoD game I've ever played.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

MW3 was alright, but MW1 had the best story and MW2 had the best multiplayer hands down - we’ll see if the upcoming Modern Warfare dethrones them!

Agreed. COD4 was my 1st COD game and I absolutely loved it. MW2 basically killed it and is the GOAT of all COD’s. MW3 felt incomplete as (IMHO) didn’t capture me the way MW and MW2 has. Looking forward to the new MW. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PatinumNumemon said:

I refuse to touch it. If it is anything like Black Ops 4 (which I believe it will), then I will never touch a new Call of Duty ever again. Sucks to say but it is true. I really did love Black Ops 3, Ghosts and Modern Warfare 2.

Why would you refuse to touch it? From everything we’ve been told and seen it’s a return to form, not anything like Black Ops 4. Lol you loved 2 of the worst games in the series aswell. Ghosts and BO3.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

18 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Why would you refuse to touch it? From everything we’ve been told and seen it’s a return to form, not anything like Black Ops 4. Lol you loved 2 of the worst games in the series aswell. Ghosts and BO3.

It mainly stems from WW2 being a disappointment to me when I bought it and went back to Black Ops 3, and then with Black Ops 4 they took everything I personally loved about the game and just threw it out the window. Only reason I play it is because my best friend loves it, which that is fine but once I get 100% for it I will definitely be forgetting about that game lol I also personally think Black Ops 3 is one of the best in the series (other than supply drops but at least it is nowhere near as terrible as BO4 IMO) but that is a topic for another time lol

• 1 year later...