Trophy thoughts

40 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

I am glad. Never played wolf 2. Atleast it's not like the shadows rush me on max Payne 3 beating New York minutes hardcore. I be just glad to be able to enjoy a game. I be playing wolf 2 once of these days

its was hard.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

By the time the holidays sales role around it will probably be half price. I definitely want to play it but I can wait a few months.

This game will fail and the price will go even lower by then.

24 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

well this will keep me entertained ps4 wise while i also am playing the gears series in preparation for 5.

does this have couch co op? i never really looked into it 

This has no couch co-op.

• Like 1

I’m glad they haven’t added Mein Leben personally, sucks for people who like that particular challenge but even though I like doing hard difficulties I don't enjoy the fear of wasting hours and hours of playtime. The older games didn’t have it (I think 09 had something like that but it allowed for a few more deaths) so I don’t see it as an essential trophy for this series. Don’t really trust them enough not to add it in a patch though. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Charizarzar said:

I’m glad they haven’t added Mein Leben personally, sucks for people who like that particular challenge but even though I like doing hard difficulties I don't enjoy the fear of wasting hours and hours of playtime. The older games didn’t have it (I think 09 had something like that but it allowed for a few more deaths) so I don’t see it as an essential trophy for this series. Don’t really trust them enough not to add it in a patch though. 1f604.png

Best thing to do, is to have the difficulty but not tied to a trophy.  Everyone happy.

• Like 2

Just now, Fr_0zt said:

Best thing to do, is to have the difficulty but not tied to a trophy.  Everyone happy.

yeah thats what i tried to mention last time or at least just make it for dlc and not for the plat but there were so many toxic players being a dick about it how there on about being worthy from the previous games thread 

40 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Two co-op trophies (assuming the Revives requires it), seems very simple. The microtransactions mean I won't be buying new but I'll put it on the list to look out for in Cex.

I think only one online trophy, given that the description of the trophy  says revive or get revived, without mention coop player

4 minutes ago, maurjen said:

or at least just make it for dlc

No, non of that nonsense.  Keep the list as it is forever and only add the difficulty without trophies later if they want.  Do give them a nice reward at the end (avatar).

• Like 1

Just now, Fr_0zt said:

No, non of that nonsense.  Keep the list as it is forever and only add the difficulty without trophies later if they want.  Do give them a nice reward at the end (avatar).

thats usually i would suggest where none of the permadeath linking just only suggesting the dlc one cause incase there whingers like batman arkham knight

2 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

I like difficulty trophies but I never tried for Mein Leben because you have sit through all the story shit at the beginning every time you fail and I don't have enough free time to waste doing that. I am fine with the idea of a trophy like Mein Leben and would never try to petition for trophies to be made easier but it was done poorly in Wolf 2. A speed run mode that eliminated cutscenes would have made it infinitely more approachable. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, nikolistary said:

Looks fine to me. Glad the asshole developers got rid of mein leben on this one, I'm sure they felt the sales hit. Just look at Wolf 2's DLC numbers it's pathetic, like 1000 people on this site?

Yes, I am one of those "whiny bitches" sitting at 98% because of that shit. These days it just makes me laugh. But my argument is still the same: Wolf 2 discriminated against people with lives and jobs. The Wolf 2 platinum should be looked at as spending a bit more time with a game as all other games, not quit your job breakup with your girlfriend kill all your friends move back home to mom's house and dedicate your life to some permadeath mode until you beat the same game you beat just on a different difficulty, including the ones like me that beat it on IADI.

Tl;dr The Wolf 2 platinum should've been an icon for playing the game entirely,  getting all collectables etc. but it's basically a 'biggest loser with no life' award. Basically people who are trophy hunters/completionists AND have jobs and lives to get back to are plebeian subhuman fucks that need to suicide, they dont have the dedication or nuts to sit through the same game over and over with unskippable cutscenes ad nauseam. 

Ahhhhhh, that said, like I tell everyone, I refuse to pay full price in the future for any Machine Games products. I'll play, enjoy, and platinum Youngblood.....at $10 max. That's my piece of shit way of pseudo-boycotting. I'll play your dumb nazi game, you'll get my cash, but only $10. Next time dont discriminate. Fucking assholes. 

And I just platinumed Nex Machina. Now THAT'S how you do a badass challenging platinum. #balanceyourshit

AYE!

100% agree and will most likely do the same.

• Like 1