Just 1 Trophylist?

14 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Isn't Wolfenstein not being censored in Germany anymore? Meaning there's no need for another list. 

They still have a German version up, because its a case to case thing. Basically the USK has to decide if Nazi imagery can be used or not. Since there is a shift in viewing video games as art, I think more and more games wont be censored in Germany when it comes to Nazi imagery. 

So Bethesda / Machine Games do both from scratch instead of waiting for green light.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

On 23.7.2019 at 6:29 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

The reason for this is probably quite simple: Coop. I assume that they enabled crossplay between the german and the normal version and therefore made only one trophy list. Cyberpilot on the other hand is completely offline, so they kept the 2 lists.

This! A friend of mine will probably get the german version and I want the international. It would be the worst and weirdest thing if we can't play together... it would also mean, all german customers who prefer the german version (because they can't speak english or already played all the other games in this altered style) won't be able to play with anyone outside of germany ...

6 minutes ago, eXeViuS said:

This! A friend of mine will probably get the german version and I want the international. It would be the worst and weirdest thing if we can't play together... it would also mean, all german customers who prefer the german version (because they can't speak english or already played all the other games in this altered style) won't be able to play with anyone outside of germany ...

This issue happened to be in CoD: Black Ops Zombie Mode. Germans were only able to play with other Germans and got excluded from everyone else. However this is years ago, so I think (and hope) that this wont happen to Wolfenstein.