Batmannequin

Two Point Hospital is coming to PS4

18 posts in this topic

Holy crap, I just had a vibe last night about theme hospital being remastered on ps4.  Pretty close

Edited by AJ_-_808
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks intriguing! I've never played it before, but it has definitely piqued my interest. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo!

When I heard that Sega acquired the studio I was hoping they would bring it to consoles. I love Theme Hospital so I’m definitely getting this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing a ton of Theme Hospital on my Vita in the last month or so so I'm extremely happy to see this announcement.

Does anybody know if it will be digital only or disc release?

Edited by Martain2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I've been playing a ton of Theme Hospital on my Vita in the last month or so so I'm extremely happy to see this announcement.

Does anybody know if it will be digital only or disc release?

There will be a retail release :). Amazon currently has it up for pre-order for £35.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There will be a retail release :). Amazon currently has it up for pre-order for £35.

This news pleases me.
You never let me down T. 👍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have Theme Hospital on PS1 still to this day! And preordered this for PS4. Very rarely I go day one these days but I AM READY! 😍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t think any new trophy news is out yet. Theme Hospital was excellent though, I bought it on PS1 and GOG. I’ll be excited to see the trophy list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be released soon. 

Been playing since yesterday, I just saw some of the trophies today and it doesn't change much from the steam list. Didnt see some illness trophies though, it's basically a grind list for a nice platinum. 

I'm loving this game, not my style but I'm addicted to it atm :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Martain2 said:

Any updates/news on the trophy list?


It isn’t up on Sony’s servers yet but they’re basically the same as the steam achievements. The trophies for the two DLCs that are included are in the base game list and are therefore required for platinum. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VeldinX said:


It isn’t up on Sony’s servers yet but they’re basically the same as the steam achievements. The trophies for the two DLCs that are included are in the base game list and are therefore required for platinum. 

 

Appreciate this information, I was hoping they'd be more trophies than the Steam list so I'm happy to know the DLC ones are included.

 

29 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

It will be released soon. 

Been playing since yesterday, I just saw some of the trophies today and it doesn't change much from the steam list. Didnt see some illness trophies though, it's basically a grind list for a nice platinum. 

I'm loving this game, not my style but I'm addicted to it atm :)

 

Also thank you for this, can I ask how noisy/hard does the fan seem to be working whilst playing? Also are you playing on Original, Slim or Pro?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

snip


There are 31 trophies in total. 
 

I’m playing on an original PS4 and have had no issues so far. The fan doesn’t go crazy either. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, VeldinX said:


There are 31 trophies in total. 
 

I’m playing on an original PS4 and have had no issues so far. The fan doesn’t go crazy either. 

This is what I like to hear. Thank you again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.