Intro!

acearchivist

Hey everyone, I'm Alison! I've really been into trophy hunting lately so I thought this would be a good place to rant about it lol. I finally went plat on my first game (Far Cry Primal), and I'm excited to grind for more. Uhhhhh not sure what else I'm supposed to add to this but I guess either way yall seem pretty cool so I'm looking forward to hanging out on the forum ?

Games I've been into recently:

- Red Dead 2

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Overwatch

- Spider-man

- Kingdom Hearts (got that fancy edition with all the games when 3 came out)

- Ass Creed Origins

• Like 4

Welcome! Glad to have you join our ranks. And congrats on your first Plat! Hopefully many more to come. 

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I love the Ness avatar btw. He's my favorite character to play as on Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Now, if only Nintendo could bring Earthbound to the west... :)

Awww man, what I would give for more Earthbound, that one takes me waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back! I concur, Ness was always my go-to on Super Smash... PK FIIIIIIIIIRE!

28 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Welcome! Glad to have you join our ranks. And congrats on your first Plat! Hopefully many more to come. 

Awww man, what I would give for more Earthbound, that one takes me waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back! I concur, Ness was always my go-to on Super Smash... PK FIIIIIIIIIRE!

I've played Mother 3 with Lucas, but I haven't played the Earthbound game with Ness. Still wishing Nintendo would revive the series though.

I'm so mean with Ness, too! ? Going from PK fires to throws to edge guarding and baiting people with PK thunders, he's so much fun to use. He's the only character I've had a ton of success online with (Not terrible with Lucas, but better with Ness).

• Like 2

Yall Earthbound is legit my favorite game. If you have a chance to emulate it, DO IT. I held a physical copy in my hands once and I wept ? I thought the new SNES classic or whatever had it as one of the games?? 

Mother 3 is also so good! I cried a lot lolol