New DLC with trophies incoming

HailHale81

1 minute ago, yowzagabowza said:

Becoming a trend? It's been a practice for a long time that Plus games either have existing dlc, new dlc coming, or a sequel on the way.

Existing DLC and sequel on the way are irrelevant, since for both you already know what needs to be done or the future content won't get added to your list unless you decide to. For the 2 games mentioned and borderlands 2 PS4, extra DLC content was added out of nowhere after the game already left PS Plus. A bunch of people played these games just thinking it was going to end after the plat, only to find out that wouldn't be the case later down the road. Luckily there hasn't been anything major like Rocket League / Killing Floor 2 recently, so there is that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

During today's announcement that a new car DLC is coming out today, the producer Vitor Leaes mentioned in the comments that a future campaign DLC is coming out with trophies. Hopefully it's free but if not, just wanted to give people a warning if they want to wait and see before starting this.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/07/23/horizon-chase-turbo-summer-vibes-dlc-out-today/

It was pretty substantial, 10 different new tracks and the sweet ride. No trophies tho. But for 2 bucks I had to support this dev since I played off Plus for free!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, djb5f said:

People are going to freak if Conan Exiles does.  I know there is a lot of paid DLC but no DLC trophies (yet).

I would love some more Conan Exiles trophies. Just use set_trophies_platinum 100 or whatever and you're good to go!

On 7/24/2019 at 9:52 AM, Juzota said:

How you do it? I have to pay money for my ps+ :/

Well to me, since Plus is just a regular part of my expenditures, its already factored in. Meaning anything else would be extra to me, which is why this was free for me, I would've never payed even $10 for this..... but I did pay 2.