sXe_SiC_

[EU] Summer Sale

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UPDATE: 8/7/2019

New titles added

PlayStation Video

PlayStation Video is also getting an update for those of you who just want to kick back and watch a good film. The discounts differ by region, so make sure to check out PlayStation Store to find out which titles are available in your country.

*Replaced by Overwatch Legendary Edition in Saudi Arabia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:

EU PS Blog link

PlayStation Video

The Summer Sale also covers PlayStation Video. The discounts vary by region, so head over to PlayStation Store to find out which titles are available in your country.

Edited by sXe_SiC_
update

Nothing for me, let's see if the "Under X€" or the PS3 sales have anything interesting

A pass for me as well, 90% of the prices are higher than they've been in previous sales.

Looks like I'll minimize my gaming expenses for the rest of this month and the majority of next month. Backlog, better get ready.

Posted (edited)

I'm real happy to see Banner Saga 3 discount, I've been waiting for that for months.

Edited by elpoko

does anyone know why there are (regarding wolfenstein 2) always two different versions? even for the season pass? and how do I know which one to take lol

Looks like I am going back to “Shadow of the Tomb Raider”, with the season pass for 15€! I loved the game and I am happy to return for the DLC’s! 😍

Two Vita games in this sale, cross-platforms at that. Playstation, you suck big time, not only did you murder a cool platform but also you are so greedy that you won't let people enjoy what is already there at more reasonable prices.. 

Maybe Hellblade 11,99 € 😋

The PS3 section (€) (and £) has a small number of discounted titles that (quietly?) went live concurrent with the actual summer sale, including Child of Eden, Bayonetta, MGS, Suikoden (PS2), Yakuza and Watch Dogs.

15 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I think i'm going to get in contact with PlayStation EU and give them the idea of calling the EU store sales "The sale". Not "Summer sale" or "Autumn sale" etc, just simply "The Sale". Because it's the same fucking shite in the sale month after month after month. No variation, the exact same games without fail. You're basically looking at the Christmas sale right here.

Absolutely fucking useless.

The games may repeat, but the prices don't necessarily.  10,49 for the the complete Witcher 3 is the lowest cost I've seen.

Probably going to grab the Superhot double pack, got a PSVR recently, and was recommended I give that a go.

PVZ Garden Warfare 2 for 1,99. Or will we get this for free on PS Plus?

Very little to choose from on the PS3/PS Vita. Anybody know if buying the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on PS3 enables cross-buy with the Vita? I would assume not, but if anyone knows for sure let me know.

2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

The games may repeat, but the prices don't necessarily.  10,49 for the the complete Witcher 3 is the lowest cost I've seen.

But it is 15€, like always

3 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

But it is 15€, like always

Good catch, I used the incorrect price indicator.  I meant to use the Euro one.  It's £10.49.

They added more games today but nothing for vita. This is by far the worst summer same i've seen.

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

They added more games today but nothing for vita. This is by far the worst summer same i've seen.

Just updated the first post. Thanks!

On 7/24/2019 at 9:12 AM, Last-_-Judgment said:

It's a shame they dont put big sales on ps3 games anymore. There's a lot of ps3 games and dlcs I still want to do.

This and Vita titles... There was a HUGE vita sale a year or so ago, but since I own the Vita (fairly recent), no "big" games went on sale... only those cross-platform ones... There are still some games I would like to buy that are so expensive...

Only picked up Birds Of Steel and Far Cry 2. The other games weren't interesting.

Not even a new sale. Dissapointed. Maybe I’ll still pick up AC Odyssey than. @sephiroth4424 I’ll wait another 2 weeks to see if Tomb Raider DE goes on sale 😁.