[EU] Summer Sale

SiC

UPDATE: 8/7/2019

New titles added

PlayStation Video

PlayStation Video is also getting an update for those of you who just want to kick back and watch a good film. The discounts differ by region, so make sure to check out PlayStation Store to find out which titles are available in your country.

*Replaced by Overwatch Legendary Edition in Saudi Arabia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:

EU PS Blog link

PlayStation Video

The Summer Sale also covers PlayStation Video. The discounts vary by region, so head over to PlayStation Store to find out which titles are available in your country.

Edited by sXe_SiC_
update
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I think i'm going to get in contact with PlayStation EU and give them the idea of calling the EU store sales "The sale". Not "Summer sale" or "Autumn sale" etc, just simply "The Sale". Because it's the same fucking shite in the sale month after month after month. No variation, the exact same games without fail. You're basically looking at the Christmas sale right here.

Absolutely fucking useless.

The games may repeat, but the prices don't necessarily.  10,49 for the the complete Witcher 3 is the lowest cost I've seen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 9:12 AM, Last-_-Judgment said:

It's a shame they dont put big sales on ps3 games anymore. There's a lot of ps3 games and dlcs I still want to do.

This and Vita titles... There was a HUGE vita sale a year or so ago, but since I own the Vita (fairly recent), no "big" games went on sale... only those cross-platform ones... There are still some games I would like to buy that are so expensive...