GabeUnbroken

Why do people say this isn't as good as the rest?

30 posts in this topic

The only thing about the bat mobile I didn't like was the emphasis on tank battles.  Otherwise, I loved this game (minus the crazy hard community trophies).

For me, it goes:

Asylum

Knight

City

Origins

Loved all four games though.

The batmobile made me stop playing the game after few hours. I haven't touched my copy since the launch week. This is coming from someone who played Asylum & City almost non-stop. I even finished the story of Origins.

I have to play Arkham City yet, but I found Arkham Knight to be gorgeous (except for the batmobile)! And also really liked Arkham Asylum!

On 7/24/2019 at 0:02 AM, GabeUnbroken said:

People say that Arkham Knight is not as good as city or asylum. I think so far its the best one and don't understand the criticisms. Most I heard is that the bat mobile isn't good, but to me feels very fluid and fun.

Opinions are like butts: everyone has one, and sometimes they stink.

Personally I LOVED Dark Knight, and think it's better than Origins, Asylum and City. I liked just about everything about it, with the exception of that lazy ending. The whole game felt like the crescendo of the series and I loved the send off.

Arkham Knight is great!!  I love the story and its setup, which I think is much better than Arkham City.  

laikayiu.png

Edited by laikayiu