PlayStation Store’s massive Summer Sale

RJP_X

17 minutes ago, Angel said:

Is this a kind of sale that gets more titles added as the weeks go by or do they change them all up for the new week of sales?

i would check the games for when their sale date ends after the sale goes up. when clicking them if they say on sale until 7/30, then its probably expected that they will change the line up weekly. if the date is further than that, then they'll probably add more in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

Finally a decent sale!  Finally gonna pick up DC Bikes and maybe Darksiders 3.

1 hour ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Definitely getting Driveclub since I have no idea when it'll go on sale again, if ever. I might also pick up Hitman 2 Gold Edition and SCVI.

They are getting delisted next month, so buy it now.  I'm sure this is the final offer.

Are you gonna pick up bikes too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Definitely getting Driveclub since I have no idea when it'll go on sale again, if ever. I might also pick up Hitman 2 Gold Edition and SCVI.

8 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

They are getting delisted next month, so buy it now.  I'm sure this is the final offer.

Yeah guys, I'm going to pickup BOTH of the DriveClub series of games (that are about to be on sale) as well as the DLC for each game, too.

If only the "Season Pass" were ON SALE this week...oh well, LOL!

• Like 1

Been waiting for a sale on Pinball FX3 Williams Vol 4 so that is nice.

Some others are tempting but sales not quite steep enough.  Nice selection of games though.

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 for a dollar, might have to look that one up.

Atelier Arland Series Deluxe Pack looks really worth the price, but since I never played any of the Atelier games I rather not dive into three games and take that risk of not liking them. I know Nelke & The Legendary is apart of the series but apparently it's a spin off and aimed towards fans that know the series. I'm hoping that Sophie goes on sale in the weeks to follow.

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ looks decent, but I'm unsure about it. I didn't actually look into the game that well, but I been debating on getting it since day one.

Others I either own or not the right price.

49 minutes ago, breakdance1989 said:

Yeah guys, I'm going to pickup BOTH of the DriveClub series of games (that are about to be on sale) as well as the DLC for each game, too.

If only the "Season Pass" were ON SALE this week...oh well, LOL!

Season pass not on sale isn't so bad, it's bang for buck (quantity).

Now we just need more people to get the online trophies done quick.

Gonna grab Driveclub and Driveclub bikes and work on knocking those trophies out before the online gets shut down

Probably gonna grab Saints Row 3 as well, i played it on PC years ago but i'm craving a replay and want to plat it as i platted 4 already

• Like 1

This sale is great for me. Battle Princess, Lapis x Labyrinth, Nelke and the Alchemists, Caligula Overdose, Disgaea, the Sword Art series for the Vita, ect. I'm going to be flat broke in August. I just hope the sales are two weeks long because I certainly won't have any money for a while

Edited by majob
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Probably not because Driveclub plus the season pass is enough racing for me.