PlayStation Store’s massive Summer Sale

RJP_X

i'll disregard how bad a game sonic forces really is but it's getting top priority. will post on update what i actually get so i don't clog up the forum.

unsure what will become of week 1.

edit 1: no lego games FML have em all.

week 1 haul:

sonic forces (ps4)

the inpatient (VR)

there's more to come i gotta plan these around might even spend a bit more since there's some really good deals.

Edited by lordguwa

20 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

DC Bikes isn't on sale or maybe the store hasn't fully updated.

Is buying the standalone bikes the same thing as buying the expansion bikes? The standalone bikes is on sale. Does the DLC for the bikes work with the standalone?

10 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Is buying the standalone bikes the same thing as buying the expansion bikes? The standalone bikes is on sale. Does the DLC for the bikes work with the standalone?

As far as I know it's the same thing but the standalone is only available if you don't have DC.  I believe it will also get you both trophy lists so be wary of that.

The fools put the standalone on sale and not the expansion.  GG Sony.... GG.

3 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Gonna grab Driveclub and Driveclub bikes and work on knocking those trophies out before the online gets shut down

Probably gonna grab Saints Row 3 as well, i played it on PC years ago but i'm craving a replay and want to plat it as i platted 4 already

But if u buy season pass dont bikes come with it?

Hey guys, does the "DriveClub Bundle" that's on sale for $14.99 (here in the U.S.) come WITH the Season Pass or is it just the main game all by itself?

I ask as it doesn't mention ANYTHING about a Season Pass being "bundled" in when it comes to the description section, LOL!

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA00093_00-B000000000000968

Edited by breakdance1989

I've been wanting Lego Jurassic world for a while but I would like to finish my other Lego games first. Not like it never goes on sale or anything. I'm also tempted to go for Nier Automata as it doesn't really go on sale and I'm willing to spend more on a better game. Not sure if I will pull the trigger on anything but we'll see.

I kick myself.i brought hardline for ps3 for 40 dollars instead of waiting and brought the just cause 4. I suck at waiting for sales because ps3 sales are super rare.

11 hours ago, Masamune said:

& what's with that piss-poor Vita section!? :shakefist:

Sony: "What is this Vita that you are talking about?"

(Whispers aside to advisors "what, we made it?")

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 2

It figures, I've wait 3 years for the Watch Dogs 2 season pass to go on sale...and now that it finally does it cost $1 too much lol.

I have this Visa Gift card with $15 left on it...and the season pass is $16. Hopefully this means, if I decide to skip it right now...it'll start going on sale more often in the future. 

2 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Does Attack on Titan ever go on sale. 

I think I've seen it go on sale once or twice but not often, it would be better to buy a cheap physical version. 

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Wow. Nothing for Vita? There was a huge sale last summer for it, many of the games in my wishlist haven't been on sale since then

I hoping there are Vita games but they just haven't been listed, most of the times they'll just be there without any notice. If there generally isn't then this Summer Sale is terrible 

1 hour ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I think I've seen it go on sale once or twice but not often, it would be better to buy a cheap physical version. 

I hoping there are Vita games but they just haven't been listed, most of the times they'll just be there without any notice. If there generally isn't then this Summer Sale is terrible 

There are PS3 games and Vita games on sale, but not a lot of them. I'm doing this from my phone, so I apologise in advance if it looks funky.

PS3:

BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE DELUXE EDITION $5.94 $34.99
BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE PREMIUM $9.99 $39.99
BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE STANDARD EDITION $4.99 $19.99
BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE ULTIMATE EDITION $9.99 $39.99
BEYOND: TWO SOULS $3.49 $9.99
BORDERLANDS $4.99 $9.99
BORDERLANDS: ULTIMATE EDITION $14.99 $29.99
DARK SOULS II: SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN $7.49 $29.99
PERSONA 5 $13.99 $19.99
RATCHET & CLANK $8.99 $14.99
RESIDENT EVIL 4 $4.99 $19.99
SAINTS ROW IV $3.74 $14.99
SAINTS ROW IV NATIONAL TREASURE EDITION $4.99 $19.99
SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD $3.74 $14.99
SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THE FULL PACKAGE $3.74 $14.99
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE $3.49 $6.99
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE (PS3 + PS VITA BUNDLE) $5.49 $10.99

PSV:

DARKEST DUNGEON: CRIMSON EDITION $11.99 $29.99
GOD EATER 2: RAGE BURST $9.99 $39.99
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD – GOLD EDITION $16.12 $64.49
ONE PIECE: BURNING BLOOD $9.99 $39.99
SALT AND SANCTUARY $8.99 $17.99
SAO: HOLLOW REALIZATION DELUXE EDITION $16.24 $64.99
SPIRIT HUNTER: DEATH MARK $19.99 $39.99
SWORD ART ONLINE : LOST SONG $9.99 $39.99
SWORD ART ONLINE: HOLLOW REALIZATION $9.99 $39.99
URBAN TRIAL FREESTYLE $3.49

$6.99

• Like 1

18 hours ago, IEEE31 said:

Waiting for DC to release the bikes expansion on sale. Stupid to only put the standalone on sale.

Hope it gets in the rotation but I doubt it.  I'm still gonna wait until August 30 to buy, if it doesn't go on sale before that.

• Like 1