PlayStation Store’s massive Summer Sale

RJP_X

13 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

I'm a little tempted with all those Sword Art games but I've never played any of them.  Worth it or no?

good, but not great. Fatal Bullet is the best of them. But you need to play the other games in order to understand a few things.

Now, regarding the sale itself: it sucks, nothing for me.

PBS on sale when? I just got my rewards and I want to buy more.

Hey guys, I just saw that I had an email from Sony with a code for 25 % extra discount on everything in the sale. Tried to put 4 games in and used the code, got 25 % off it all. So if you are gonna buy stuff, check your mail first :) 

Update: The code works for any games in the store. I tried to put in Madden 20 and Wolfenstein Cyberpilot, gave me 25 % off both. 

Edited by Maaden_Swe

4 hours ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Hey guys, I just saw that I had an email from Sony with a code for 25 % extra discount on everything in the sale. Tried to put 4 games in and used the code, got 25 % off it all. So if you are gonna buy stuff, check your mail first :) 

Update: The code works for any games in the store. I tried to put in Madden 20 and Wolfenstein Cyberpilot, gave me 25 % off both. 

Unless I'm mistaken, this is only valid for the European store, and this is the thread for the North American sale, so it wouldn't work...

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 11:50 AM, visighost said:

Unless I'm mistaken, this is only valid for the European store, and this is the thread for the North American sale, so it wouldn't work...

hopefully ours is right around the corner. i think the last time they were given out in the U.S. was at the end of march or april last year from watching a video. 

still haven't bought anything in the sale but still plan on likely getting disgaea 5 and ys 8. currently working on backlog for a couple of games since the sale began, since its lasting so late, and who knows if there will be a flash sale before its over as well.