Most annoying trophy list on your profile

REAPER4536

Grand Theft Auto IV- People must be boosters other wise people will back out that cost your wins, Game sometimes freezes that may miscalculate and glitch AWP trophy

Uncharted 3- Dependent on heavily on players from 6- 10 players on competitive, need skilled players for Coop and a long grind on treasures

Max Payne 3 (incomplete) - Permadeath which is likley costing your chances on getting the platinum, Servers are terrible to get in making online trophies impossible let alone randoms are burtal in that game

Destiny 2 (incomplete)- Devs rechange the trophies to some extent making it very difficult to platinum the game such as prestiege difficulty

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Incomplete) - must play the game 8 times mostly for one trophy

Call of Duty Ghost-  heavily relies on good players

Call of Duty Advanced warfare - Heavily relies on players

Need for Speed hot pursuit (incomplete) -  relies on perfect skills and timing when driving 

3 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

any online trophy that requires to find a boosting partner.

esp ones requiring more than one

• Like 4

I have a few...

Pinballistik - I regret ever starting this.the base game is free, but you have to buy 2 DLC if u want to complete it and there's NO PLATINUM. One of the base game trophies (black jack of all trades) is so hard (and luck based) that it felt like a platinum for me. Above all that, two of the trophies (one from base game and one from a dlc) are impossible to get (0 achievers), so you either chose:

*aim for A rank with 51% completion with just the free base game (I chose this, I'll never give these stupid developers my money)

*suffer through the dlc to get 94% maximum percentage

Uncharted 3 for its MP. Nope, not doing that. Sadly the base game and its trophy list are so good, why ruin that?

Naughty Bear - the platinum cups were HELL to get. The game freezes a lot. Some of the trophies can forever glitch out on you. You have to buy two versions of the game if you want to platinum. The game is crap. The fps is atrocious (and I usually don't care about this). There are even multiplayer trophies and one of them is a long grind that you have to do in one sitting, requires 4 players and may freeze at any time.

Dishonorable mentions are Red Dead Redemption (poker, kingpin trophies, nasty lobbies), GTA V (nasty lobbies, no deaths allowed during heists, run like the wind trophy) and Street Fighter IV (damn those challenges, I don't have confidence in my skills to ever complete this).

• Like 4

Mine is Fallout 4, just for Benevolent Leader 

Pretty much one of the worst trophies I've ever done, had to spend a whole weekend reloading game saves, building stuff, sleeping, and praying for this thing to pop, don't even like to remember my time with this trophy lol

Edited by Phantochi
Wrote it wrong
  • Like 1

Games with lots of missables always top this list for me. Skyrim, even though it’s pretty easy, is annoying because you have to keep track of Oblivion Walker. You need 15 artifacts and about 8 of them are missable.

Witcher 3 also bad about this. Missable trophy in the first 5 min of one of the DLCs, in a 100+ hour game. Ughhhh

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

I have a few...

Pinballistik - I regret ever starting this.the base game is free, but you have to buy 2 DLC if u want to complete it and there's NO PLATINUM. One of the base game trophies (black jack of all trades) is so hard (and luck based) that it felt like a platinum for me. Above all that, two of the trophies (one from base game and one from a dlc) are impossible to get (0 achievers), so you either chose:

*aim for A rank with 51% completion with just the free base game (I chose this, I'll never give these stupid developers my money)

*suffer through the dlc to get 94% maximum percentage

Yeah, I bought the DLC in case it gets delisted but have not played yet.  I will as I enjoy Pinball games but the 2 glitched trophies certainly sucks.

I’d add Pinball Arcade to the annoying trophy list.  Very high difficulty, then add in the expense of owning all tables (and so many delisted now so too bad) and then they trolled us with adding Gold trophy’s for completing the ALL wizard goals on the entire Season 6 and 7.  Um yeah.

• Like 2

Hardware: Rivals. Did everything except 50 wins and 1000 kills. Just got 500 kills like 2 weeks ago. It should have ended at this point.....now I gotta grind.....boring and yime consuming. Barely anyone playing this game anymore. It was fun the first hours, but now it's just hard for me to go into the game and do another 20 kills or something....

• Like 1

I would have to also say Battlefield Hardline and its 40k kills. Personally I have a family and minimal gaming time so things like this are just not realistic for me unless I use every minute I get doing this for the next 6 months. Anytime I have joined a group they are all on about 12 hours a day and by the time I have got round to starting anything they are all well set and on their way.

Maybe an honorable mention to the odd ones that are not unachievable but get you in shit if you do eg BO2 and GTA V.

• Like 1

The Secret of Mana remake. The game was poorly made and had constant crashes. There was a moderate chance (it felt like) that every time you changed rooms the game could crash. It got really persistent in the final dungeon, where you're already spending 1-10 hours RNG grinding for drops. Hell, mine even crashed during the final boss which was fucking awful. It crashed about 40 times when I played it. Thank God it had an auto save every time you enter a room or I would've gave up on it.

Because of the amount of shit luck I had with the treasures, Uncharted 3 dlc is definitely up there at the top of my list. The Price is Right: Decades is another one that was pretty annoying because of the luck involved with both of the Plinko trophies. Also, Start the Party! really annoyed the hell out of me, but I think that's mainly due to getting the proper calibration on the Move controller. 

Edited by PrinceOfPeace

Does the list need to be completed? If not, it's gotta be a tie between White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Star Ocean is probably worse - at least with WKC, your grinding works towards something. But killing 30000 enemies, TWICE, doesn't do anything other than get you a battle trophy, the rewards of which are...lackluster, to say the least.

If we're talking about short games, Alone With You is a great candidate. The game requires you to play it 5 separate times. It pretends to have choices, but outside of earned trophies, nothing changes in the game. I mean, you might get a few different words of text, but nothing else. The whole thing takes about 10 hours to plat with the excellent PSNP guide, but it's one of the most horrible 10 hours of gaming ever.

And yes - I am aware of the irony of bitching about this horrible experience, as I plat it for a second time. My kitchen remodel has removed all but my Vita, and that's the simplest game to keep trophies popping.

It is and will always be Dishonored. Apart from the fact Arkane should have been sued into oblivion for plagiarizing the Thief games... and embarrassingly poorly at that... the DLC challenges will be the end of me. Moreover, if we were to ever get the option to delete trophy lists, I won't even have the pleasure of being able to do that, as deleting it would fuck up the order of my platinums.

If I had a time machine... well, I'd probably have to prioritize killing Hitler, preventing climate change, making sure John Cena never makes it past cleaning sewers for a living, and killing Hitler II, etc... but you can make damn sure preventing myself from ever buying this abortion would be number 786 on the list or something.

(...Still, probably going to play the sequels or something whenever I do actually finish it, idk ?)

1 hour ago, AK-1138 said:

It is and will always be Dishonored. Apart from the fact Arkane should have been sued into oblivion for plagiarizing the Thief games... and embarrassingly poorly at that... the DLC challenges will be the end of me. Moreover, if we were to ever get the option to delete trophy lists, I won't even have the pleasure of being able to do that, as deleting it would fuck up the order of my platinums.

If I had a time machine... well, I'd probably have to prioritize killing Hitler, preventing climate change, making sure John Cena never makes it past cleaning sewers for a living, and killing Hitler II, etc... but you can make damn sure preventing myself from ever buying this abortion would be number 786 on the list or something.

(...Still, probably going to play the sequels or something whenever I do actually finish it, idk 1f602.png)

I know the pain. Those challenges are one of the most frustrating and unnecessary additions i have ever played. It is like making DLC out of all the flaws the game has. (That fucking headshot trophy with its clunky aiming and god awful head hitboxes were almost dead of me. Fuck that guy walking on the stairs.) Other challenges are just luck based (Daredevil) or require skill and luck (by my hand alone: losing runs for thugs spawning next to dog and immediatelly one-shotting is a lot of fun, Right?) Doesn't help that you have to finish the game and both story DLCs twice (and if you do not plan ahead than three playthroughs for the last DLC).

Dante's Inferno - The challenges DLC is so boring and long i head to read books/watch videos during doing it. Oh, and the best thing is there are co-op challenges so good luck with that (and there is fucking 15 of them).

Danganronpa V3 - FUCK that board game and mining mini game. But the worst thing for me was pacing of the game and overexplaining everything (like seriously i understood the first time you don't have tell me three times or more). Overall the worst Danganronpa (and the most annoying).

Batman: Arkham Knight - I hate this game with passion. I bought it twice (the first copy on PC was unplayable). I don't know if my first experience seriously ruined the game that i dislke even the combat and its camera but i seriously thing that game has trouble with its inputs (and fucked up camera that changes directions of your imputs).

• Like 1