REAPER4536

Most annoying trophy list on your profile

89 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Emina said:

"You ready to go so fast your puberty hairs'll blow back and tickle your butthole?"

 Haha what?

 

Anything with a permadeath trophy and Call of Duty games with online multiplayer trophies. 

I love COD campaigns but the multiplayer is super meh.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, reiner- said:

 Haha what?

 

Anything with a permadeath trophy and Call of Duty games with online multiplayer trophies. 

I love COD campaigns but the multiplayer is super meh.

 

It’s a quote from Far Cry New Dawn. The character Hurk says it, made me laugh. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Emina said:

 

It’s a quote from Far Cry New Dawn. The character Hurk says it, made me laugh. 

 

That definitely sounds like Hurk.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Committed To The Cause from Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.

I just dislike having to do multiplayer for a single player game. And this was to get to level 55 in Multiplayer.

No more I say. NO MORE! 😝

I have Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag sitting on my closet. Please, don't confirm my deepest fears that the game is a multiplayer grinding fest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25-7-2019 at 4:52 PM, SirDarksider said:

Trials Fusion. Not sure if I'll manage to 100% this game.

 

Sharing the same opinion about this, tried to complete everything but still didn't manage. Currently stuck at 89% (not trying at the moment), for me this is also the most annoying one currently in my list.

 

On 25-7-2019 at 5:00 PM, freddie1989 said:

 

Is it that hard? I have just added both Trials games to my wishlist.

 

@freddie1989 : Based on my opinions it is actually a hard game. I wouldn't say impossible, but you need to gain alot of skills to get every trophy in this game. I'm currently on 89% completion (that was a year ago). Once tried to complete the other trophies, but lost alot of learned skills etc.. 

 

I should say if you have dedication and want to keep doing tracks over and over untill perfection this is a game you will like. Practice makes perfect is the real key in this game, a bit too much..

Edited by VLAAMINGK_N1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

I have Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag sitting on my closet. Please, don't confirm my deepest fears that the game is a multiplayer grinding fest.

Leveling up to 55 is a grind fest. 😝

It's faster to do it by yourself, doing the Wolf Pack missions over and over again.

Doing it with people in my opinion takes longer to get experience points.

And since I don't have online at home I took 3 days on a weekend doing the Wolf Pack missions over and over again to reach 55.

But I did it! 😁  Had a migraine and will never play the online ever again. 😄

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has already been mentioned by a few others but for me it’s the Dishonored DLC: Dunwall City Trials. That was an absolute RNG nightmare. Never again.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Leveling up to 55 is a grind fest. 1f61d.png

It's faster to do it by yourself, doing the Wolf Pack missions over and over again.

Doing it with people in my opinion takes longer to get experience points.

And since I don't have online at home I took 3 days on a weekend doing the Wolf Pack missions over and over again to reach 55.

But I did it! 1f601.png  Had a migraine and will never play the online ever again. 1f604.png

Thank God we have an exit to this nightmare.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 0:22 PM, xXNuTzYXx said:

Its stupidly long to do. I started playing it again 2 weeks ago cos i got it with the console but the hardest one is to upgrade every multiplayer ability in the game to max level. Theres about 15 abilities and in about 30 hours ive upgraded 2 abilities to max. For example, you need 500 revives to max out the revive ability and most games you get between 5-10 if you're lucky so it would take between 50-100 games to do without boosting with someone, and that's only 1 ability.

Well thanks for affirming my decision to never play Shadow Fall then.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any and all games who’s online servers have been shut down. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, freddie1989 said:

 

Is it that hard? I have just added both Trials games to my wishlist.

Unless you genuinely enjoy the series, dont get for the 100% because with Fusion it requires you to dedicate time to get familiar enough with the physics. I had 200 on evolution on 360 so I was pretty familiar with the game, but still when I got fusion I originally thought the challenges were too much work even for me but when I did decide to go for them all I still struggled with a few challenges in particular, mainly the top reach challenge in rock of rages, which requires to 0 fault a certain extreme track with a god awful bike, and the pipephobia one (forgot the track name) which requires a 0 fault without ur front wheel touching any pipes. You get safe spots but its still a challenge to not drop ur front wheel across the pipes.

Edited by ProudMamaw1968
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2019 at 0:05 PM, REAPER4536 said:

For me my most annoying trophy list was the one from Crysis 2: In the single player you had to make sure that your AI friends don't die the entire section of the level and I had a lot trouble that they just randomly died. Secondly the multiplayer was a huge grind and tooled up glitched on me 1 time which increased the suffering

+1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okkk , I have several candidates, they both made me go UGH big time:

 

Injustice 2 : Getting every stupid character to level 20 is a huge slog. Had to use that macro presented in the game's guide and it still got me a fuckton of time. NOT TO MENTION CAT CALL! Pretty simple : As Catwoman, Defeat cheetah with the cat call ability. Problem is ... that ability either drops randomly from motherboxes OR you can get it from the multiverse events - means 3000 minutes in-game played as catwoman, 1 million damage or something like that...some stupid requirements anyway. God it was annoying and took so much time!

Dante's Inferno : This game was surprisingly boring, and trials of St Lucia didn't make it any better. I was lucky to have a co-op partner who knew his stuff but still, this game was a massive slog.

Assassin's Creed Unity : Surprised people put mostly Black Flag on this list. For me, I'd platinum black flag a third time rather than having to deal with CURIOSITY trophy - 294 chests to open in the entire fkin Paris. Even worse, you need level 3 lockpick to access them all. And if you don't like that, doing all the co-op missions can be a huge pain if you do them solo. If you think " Eh 294 chests that's not that bad" .... most of them aren't even easy to access! Because Arno can't vault into rooms (stupid game mechanics) or has to go around some convoluted sewers to reach one shitty chest with 30 francs/napoleons/revolutions/whatever french used during the revolution.

Devil May Cry 4 : Play all difficulties. Get S rank on all levels on all difficulties. Finish bloody palace with all 5 characters. Beat Dante no damage at the end of the bloody palace. Kill every boss in the game with a SSS rank. Pair this with the fact that you start the game as Nero, play for 10 levels,backtrack the same levels as Dante (while beating the same bosses) THEN beat the bosses A THIRD time as Nero AGAIN .... FUN. FUN. FUN. Asking way too many playthroughs and things to do for a repetition game.

 

So far this is all I have, maybe there are more. I am sure to add more soon since I have some pretty annoying crap to complete in the future(looking at you AC Origins and MK 9)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Okkk , I have several candidates, they both made me go UGH big time:

 

Injustice 2 : Getting every stupid character to level 20 is a huge slog. Had to use that macro presented in the game's guide and it still got me a fuckton of time. NOT TO MENTION CAT CALL! Pretty simple : As Catwoman, Defeat cheetah with the cat call ability. Problem is ... that ability either drops randomly from motherboxes OR you can get it from the multiverse events - means 3000 minutes in-game played as catwoman, 1 million damage or something like that...some stupid requirements anyway. God it was annoying and took so much time!

Dante's Inferno : This game was surprisingly boring, and trials of St Lucia didn't make it any better. I was lucky to have a co-op partner who knew his stuff but still, this game was a massive slog.

Assassin's Creed Unity : Surprised people put mostly Black Flag on this list. For me, I'd platinum black flag a third time rather than having to deal with CURIOSITY trophy - 294 chests to open in the entire fkin Paris. Even worse, you need level 3 lockpick to access them all. And if you don't like that, doing all the co-op missions can be a huge pain if you do them solo. If you think " Eh 294 chests that's not that bad" .... most of them aren't even easy to access! Because Arno can't vault into rooms (stupid game mechanics) or has to go around some convoluted sewers to reach one shitty chest with 30 francs/napoleons/revolutions/whatever french used during the revolution.

Devil May Cry 4 : Play all difficulties. Get S rank on all levels on all difficulties. Finish bloody palace with all 5 characters. Beat Dante no damage at the end of the bloody palace. Kill every boss in the game with a SSS rank. Pair this with the fact that you start the game as Nero, play for 10 levels,backtrack the same levels as Dante (while beating the same bosses) THEN beat the bosses A THIRD time as Nero AGAIN .... FUN. FUN. FUN. Asking way too many playthroughs and things to do for a repetition game.

 

So far this is all I have, maybe there are more. I am sure to add more soon since I have some pretty annoying crap to complete in the future(looking at you AC Origins and MK 9)

Ohhh CatCall, fuck that trophy, it ended up being the VERY LAST ability I unlocked thanks to my luck. I  just used  Lady and Trish for the SSS Ranking, Lady is easy to use and for Trish you can try the Bloody Palace to train yourself.

 Disappointing to hear about Dante's Inferno, I was eyeing that game to raise my Hack and Slash points.

As for me, several games have ridiculous requirements:

1)Mugen Souls Just hahaha, 1,000 hours of level grinding and it's not even an hyperbole

2) Dragonball Fighterz "hey, what if we make a trophy that discourages completionists from selling the game quickly? Oh I know, Android 18 threatened Hercule for a a 20 million Zenis ransom, let's go with that haha" burn in hell.

3) Shadow Warrior, I'll do it some day, just need to find my inner peace

4) Call of Duty Black Ops 3 NO THANK YOU

5) Mortal Kombat 9 But why, why the fuck should I play 24 hours for every SINGLE character?

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dishonored. Specifically the Dunwall City Trials DLC. It’s a RNG nightmare.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Dishonored. Specifically the Dunwall City Trials DLC. It’s a RNG nightmare.

 

I gave up half way through this, even the easy collectible trophy. 

 

Right now, Driveclub and Bikes with all the DLC, the sheer amount is a boring grind. I wish I never bought the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolfenstein: Youngblood for me.

Grinding 120k silver and the weapon kills.

 

Such a pain...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Elder Scrolls Online - Emporer

 

Sorry for having a job to pay for a living and not being able to play PvP for 7 days straight...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diablo III - Complete 500 bounties

 

At the 150 mark I got tired of it, but I had to keep going because it was the last throphy I needed..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Last Of Us and Uncharted games. Never bothered to get trophies in those games because every trophy is so boring and tedious to obtain.

Edited by Dark Prince
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bear With Me - I remembered having this game on Steam, but once they released it on PlayStation, the trophy list is so damn awkward that nothing makes sense whatsoever. First, why on God's green Earth is the prequel the "main game", whereas the actual game (the three episodes) are on DLC. The Three Episodes SHOULD BE DLC, since they came out first before the prequel episode. I don't know, but it is HIGHLY irregular for the actual game to be a DLC and the prequel to be the base.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Towerfall Ascension: I suck at this game. tried a couple of times to get a few more trophies in (not even talking about 100%), but gave up again pretty quickly.

 

Thief: wanted to like this game, but turned out to be quite the opposite. Got boring and annoying pretty soon.

 

Neverwinter: Hate it when you just want to try a game and get that one trophy you can't get rid of much sooner than you realize you're not going to play that game very long.

 

Injustice 2: It's a great game, but trophy-wise it's annoying as hell in more than one way. Leveling up all the characters to 20 for one, Cat Call is totaly ridiculous, and now the only trophy for 100% missing is the Darkseid trophy, which is the only character you don't get with the ultimate edition and have to pay for extra...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadRep24 said:

Bear With Me

 

At least they were honest with the title :D

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.