REAPER4536

Most annoying trophy list on your profile

86 posts in this topic

- Zen Pinball 2 springs to mind. I just wanted to get the South Park tables and only have 7 trophies out of a possible 125. I can only get the trophies for the Deadpool table, and for getting 150 million score since you can no longer buy the others. 

 

- Driveclub. FAR too much DLC, but I am planning to clean it all up before the servers go down. 

 

- Batman: Arkham Knight. Again too much DLC, so I'll have to clean up some of that as well. 

 

- Train Sim World. I love trains so it's not that bad for me, but god damn so many of those trophies are grindy, AND they're buggy. It's a nightmare of a 100%

 

- Dangerous Driving. It's Burnout 3 but nowhere near as good and it's such an unfair slog of a game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Fantasy XV 

 

too many dlc trophies and I can’t even get 100% 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I ever knew this will happen I’d never bought this game 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition. Not only does it have 111 trophies, but most of them require a fair bit of effort too. Honestly though, I could get over that, if not for the fact that for the final DLC pack I need to get Infamy fucking 25. For those of you that don't know, that's prestiging 25 times. It's just as painful as you might imagine.

 

5 minutes ago, sona_11 said:

Final Fantasy XV 

 

too many dlc trophies and I can’t even get 100% 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I ever knew this will happen I’d never bought this game 



Also, you can still get 100%! If you downgrade your game, Comrades becomes playable again. It'll be harder singleplayer though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:


Also, you can still get 100%! If you downgrade your game, Comrades becomes playable again. It'll be harder singleplayer though.

 

Yeah I read that somewhere before but I don’t own the Comrades dlc, and I’m not sure if I even can get it at this point 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.07.2019 at 11:38 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

It has already been mentioned by a few others but for me it’s the Dishonored DLC: Dunwall City Trials. That was an absolute RNG nightmare. Never again.

im actually so proud by having The Dunwall City Tials on my profile. I remember when i first tried it, i thought it would be impossible to get, then a year later, i returned for it, and got it within a week of trying, by far that was the hardest trophies i got

Edited by nobody815
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is more of a personal gripe, but the first UFC Undisputed game. Baggage handlers broke my 60GB backwards compatible PS3 so that the disc drive wouldn’t work, and that specific game had protections so I couldn’t back it up to a flash drive. Lost all of my progress and was too disgusted to go for the platinum again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of them. Even you Pic-a-Pix Color and Midnight Deluxe.

 

In all seriousness, probably Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and DriveClub. I'm not very good at racing games, so I had some trouble with that. NFS Hot Pursuit I was able to get the handle on the controls (surprisingly well done and responsive) but DriveClub was designed by some idiots who should get fired for their incompetence and never make a video game ever again. They should (maybe) get hired to manage the queue at McDonald's. Maybe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27-7-2019 at 10:38 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

It has already been mentioned by a few others but for me it’s the Dishonored DLC: Dunwall City Trials. That was an absolute RNG nightmare. Never again.

 

10 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Dishonored. Specifically the Dunwall City Trials DLC. It’s a RNG nightmare.

 

Did I really just double post in this thread? That’s a first. At least my opinion hasn’t changed 😁.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Last Guardian.

 

I will eventually go back and try for this again due to the fact I've gained a wealth of experience since the last time I gave up (I only had like 14 platinums when I gave up, I have over 60+ now) - but my god even looking at it right now that trophy list is a pain in the ass.

 

* Reach the end of the game in 5 hours or less

 

Oh fun! A game where your companion purposefully doesn't listen to you since it's a big dumb creature and now you have to speedrun your way to the finish. That totally won't be utterly infuriating or nerve-wrecking given it's 4+ hours of straight play-time.

 

* Reach the end of the game without a game over

 

This can be combined with the speedrun trophy but geez man... with how stupidly you can die in this game, seriously? Why?

 

* Hear every hint

 

A trophy that makes you stupidly sit around hoping the game triggers a specific set of words. There are like 100 of these. Awesome!!!!

 

Not a fan. It won't be fun. I'll do this when I want to hate myself. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GTAV by far.

 

Multilayer is just a mess. It's practically pay to win and trying to do anything in the overworld just results in you dying because of griefers who feel the need to spawn camp you with their Hydra or whatever the new vehicle of the day is.

 

It's also incredibly grindy, taking me I think over 300 hours to finish.

 

Then we have the single-player which takes another eternity with it's 200 collectibles, 70 gold medals, and 100% game completion which took me god knows how long.

 

I'm still proud of it though :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, realm722 said:

The Last Guardian.

 

I will eventually go back and try for this again due to the fact I've gained a wealth of experience since the last time I gave up (I only had like 14 platinums when I gave up, I have over 60+ now) - but my god even looking at it right now that trophy list is a pain in the ass.

 

* Reach the end of the game in 5 hours or less

 

Oh fun! A game where your companion purposefully doesn't listen to you since it's a big dumb creature and now you have to speedrun your way to the finish. That totally won't be utterly infuriating or nerve-wrecking given it's 4+ hours of straight play-time.

 

* Reach the end of the game without a game over

 

This can be combined with the speedrun trophy but geez man... with how stupidly you can die in this game, seriously? Why?

 

* Hear every hint

 

A trophy that makes you stupidly sit around hoping the game triggers a specific set of words. There are like 100 of these. Awesome!!!!

 

Not a fan. It won't be fun. I'll do this when I want to hate myself. 

 

That was my pick as well.. The first two trophies are basically "play perfectly, don't die, and be quick!" while the last one is "play like a 2-year old and take forever with each puzzle so we can help you". That last one is among my most hated trophies on my account, due to how boringly it forces you to play. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.