Followers 0
gaykon

gaykon's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

gaykon

Grand Theft Auto V

Run like the wind - earned after trophy was locked

It was way back in 2017, I didnt even know for that trophy. I suppose that was hacked loby in random world but I didnt know that, trophy just popped out. Few guys asked me how I managed to get that, and even I dont didnt know untill I saw trophy was removed and was only obtainable via hacker. <br /> <br /> This was not my intention, as you can see everything else in order, consider this if possible. Thanks

Edited by gaykon

I assume what he's flagged for here is getting "Run Like The Wind" after April 2017. I thought that naturally gets unflagged at this point, because your bounty sticks to your account permanently and the only way to get rid of it is to let yourself be killed by an online player, but it is the PS3 version which is significantly more dead than the PS4 version. You might not find someone to kill you within those 48 minutes easily anymore and why should you have to when the trophy requirement is still being performed legitimately? I'm sure there are people out there who have played GTA V since April 2017 who are unaware that Rockstar removed bounties from the game, so when a random hacker gives them a bounty they decide to survive it and the trophy unlocks that way, you still need to perform the requirement, the only difference being the type of person who places a bounty on you.

Back then I didnt even know for that trophy, nor it was even removed. I dont want to fuck up other 38 trophys for that one particular. I'm not platinum runner, it was just hackers doing, not my intention. I'm on 97.3% of the game on ps3, soo yeah, I'll not spam anymore in this topic, consider request if possible

29 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I assume what he's flagged for here is getting "Run Like The Wind" after April 2017. I thought that naturally gets unflagged at this point, because your bounty sticks to your account permanently and the only way to get rid of it is to let yourself be killed by an online player, but it is the PS3 version which is significantly more dead than the PS4 version. You might not find someone to kill you within those 48 minutes easily anymore and why should you have to when the trophy requirement is still being performed legitimately? I'm sure there are people out there who have played GTA V since April 2017 who are unaware that Rockstar removed bounties from the game, so when a random hacker gives them a bounty they decide to survive it and the trophy unlocks that way, you still need to perform the requirement, the only difference being the type of person who places a bounty on you.

I agree, it’s not like he auto popped it. he did the requirements of the trophy

42 minutes ago, Sergen said:

They're still flagging people that are found to be intentionally searching for hackers to get it

I don´t know if it counts for the trophy, but the last time I played online (which was March, so it´s been a while) a friend and I got bounties for stealing NPC cars.

There´s a text saying something like "you (insert insult) stole my car, you gonna pay for it!" and then a bounty is placed on you.

We were able to claim them from each other so maybe you´re able to sit them out for the ingame day?

2 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I don´t know if it counts for the trophy, but the last time I played online (which was March, so it´s been a while) a friend and I got bounties for stealing NPC cars.

There´s a text saying something like "you (insert insult) stole my car, you gonna pay for it!" and then a bounty is placed on you.

We were able to claim them from each other so maybe you´re able to sit them out for the ingame day?

That doesn't work on PS3 anymore, only on PS4 so on PS3 the only way a person can get a bounty on their character is to have not played the game at all and have an old bounty on them, or have a hacker give them a bounty. I believe that a person who holds a bounty on PS3 before April 2017 probably doesn't exist anymore, but regardless of how the bounty was placed on a person I still believe that they should be unflagged because the requirement after the bounty is placed still has to be fulfilled legitimately.

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, gaykon said:

Consider request if possible.

I'll un-flag this for now, but it will be soft flagged later under the white list function, if it ever becomes a reality. 

It doesn't appear you intentionally earned this knowing it was unobtainable without someone using a modded console. Furthermore, the person who reported you has apparently changed their mind about it.

Edited by B1rvine