Lists of trophies stored in local disappeared?

ddrakner

Hi.

I recently noticed that when I enter offline on the trophy section of the vita, i can only see the trophy lists for games that I played on vita.

Now, I was looking for the first game I played and platinumed but I couldn't find it and so I noticed (doing also tests) that Vita shows only a certain number of lists in local and when a new one is added the older one disappear.

My question is: does this lists get cancelled or they are always there but we cant see them? I understand that if I sync I get no issues from this thing, but it's just curiosity 

If you Vita isn't connected to the internet, you can only see trophy lists stored on the Vita.

If you reformat you Vita and memory card, all trophy lists will be deleted from your Vita too. Don't worry, your trophies aren't lost as they are still on the PSN servers. If you start one of your older games again after reformatting the Vita (and being connected to the internet), the trophy list for this game will reappear.

Edited by AvengedEvil

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

If you Vita isn't connected to the internet, you can only see trophy lists stored on the Vita.

If you reformat you Vita and memory card, all trophy lists will be deleted from your Vita too. Don't worry, your trophies aren't lost as they are still on the PSN servers. If you start one of your older games again after reformatting the Vita (and being connected to the internet), the trophy list for this game will reappear.

Thx for the reply. 

And what about if I dont reformat? Is there a max number of trophy lists that can be stored in local? Because as I said the older ones keeps disappearing when I add new ones 

3 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

Thx for the reply. 

And what about if I dont reformat? Is there a max number of trophy lists that can be stored in local? Because as I said the older ones keeps disappearing when I add new ones 

Afaik there is a limit. I've never reformatted and it's never not been connected to the internet, and the first 20 games I ever played are gone off the local list

• Like 1

Probably memory management reasons, to allow the trophy app to be run at the same time as (almost) any other app without causing massive lag. PS3 struggles to load lists after a certain number of them is saved on the system, Vita won't add lists to the system unless they are being played.

I've never had a memory limit on trophy collection as far as I can tell. I have tons of vita games and the only ones that don't show are ones that I haven't played on that model (I have 3 vita). My primary has close to 100 games on its trophy list alone. Not sure where your issue is coming from but if it's never had the game played on it from my experience it just doesn't appear on that list. Even after a sync.

4 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I've never had a memory limit on trophy collection as far as I can tell. I have tons of vita games and the only ones that don't show are ones that I haven't played on that model (I have 3 vita). My primary has close to 100 games on its trophy list alone. Not sure where your issue is coming from but if it's never had the game played on it from my experience it just doesn't appear on that list. Even after a sync.

Yeah, seems that for my vita like for the others there is a limit. Maybe it has to do with memory associated like theyurig said, I only have a 8 GB card. Today I checked and last game in list was inksplosion. After I installed steins gate trophy list the one of inksplosion disappeared. I have way less of 100 games on my vita.

Thx For the clarifications guys 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

Yeah, seems that for my vita like for the others there is a limit. Maybe it has to do with memory associated like theyurig said, I only have a 8 GB card. Today I checked and last game in list was inksplosion. After I installed steins gate trophy list the one of inksplosion disappeared. I have way less of 100 games on my vita.

I have a 32gig memory card and it happens as well. More than likely the issue is the hardware memory of the system itself

2 hours ago, ddrakner said:

Ah, yeah mine is 64 GB. Such a waste of money

• 1 year later...
On 24/07/2019 at 1:44 PM, AvengedEvil said:

Apologies, this was a phantom post and I've no idea how to delete it.

I was viewing this thread on my mobile, put the mobile into pocket to go do something else, and was greeted by this wonderfully useful necro.

Sorry ?

Edited by jsisoo
Accidental post.
  • Like 1