Black Desert PS4 beta set for August 9 to 13

Aranea Highwind

Black Desert

The PlayStation 4 version of Black Desert will be in beta testing from August 9 at 12:00 a.m. PT / 3:00 a.m. ET to August 13 at the same time in preparation for its full release on August 22, developer Pearl Abyss announced.

The beta will be available to play without a PlayStation Plus subscription, and all participants that sign-up will receive an exclusive Sky Hawk pet at launch, allowing players to loot items, increase Knowledge Gain Chance, and find rare monsters. Sign-up here.

https://gematsu.com/2019/07/black-desert-ps4-beta-set-for-august-9-to-13

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Signed up. Count me in.

I have no knowledge of this game, but if they support guilds we should make a PSNP community guild.

All I know is that if it has a trophy list that is the equivalent of the achievement list on xbox, there won't be enough interest within the PSNP community in the game for there to be a community guild :D 

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Here's the XB1 list and frankly, the Achievements look boring as hell and very grindy: https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/black-desert-online/achievements/

With only 25 achievements that is concerning regarding whether it will have a platinum or not and I will say for certain that this will be a "no plat, no deal" game for me if I ever decide to attempt it.

9 minutes ago, Sergen said:

With only 25 achievements that is concerning regarding whether it will have a platinum or not and I will say for certain that this will be a "no plat, no deal" game for me if I ever decide to attempt it.

No plat, no play. Always.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Here's the XB1 list and frankly, the Achievements look boring as hell and very grindy: https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/black-desert-online/achievements/

List looks good to me. The worst things on MMORPG lists is when they have stuff requiring playing with other people. I don't know anything about this game, but the list looks solo-able (depending on what a "contribution point" is, I suppose).

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

Unless they're going to cut some of the achievements, it should have a plat. I think 25 bronze trophies is too many points for a non-plat game.

Anyway, I signed up for the beta, but not sure if I'll pay $30 for this one. Unless the beta is really fun, might wait for a sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8 hours ago, AtaraxicDream said:

I can confirm it has a platinum but the trophy list is broken. It doesn't sync and makes my trophies sync very slowly now. But I got 2 trophies tonight and can see them on the offline list stored on the HDD 

It has the same list as xbox ?