Chapter Availability

JoocyMan

I have a new, still-sealed copy of the disk for PS4. I've read that after Telltale shut down, people have been having trouble getting games from them to work. This mostly seems to be because the game's have been removed from digital stores, so I assume having the disk will circumvent the problem. Is this the case?

• Like 1

Before making this thread, I had looked around already and had found the following: 

What concerns me is the following entry:

Batman: The Enemy Within (Season 2)

PS4: Digital (SAFE) and Season Pass Disc (Includes 1 out of 5 episodes on disc)

My worry was that having the disk only allowed to download episode 1 from it, and then entitled you to episodes 2-5 from the PSN store, which are no longer available. Sorry for not being more specific in my OP.

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, marazfrg said:

i cant download episode 2 and 3. pls help me guys.

Having this same issue on uk ps store for last few days.

Managed somehow to download episode 2 from within the game however no luck with episode 3.

Upon searching the store only the season pass(which i own) and episodes 1,4 and 5 are visible. 

Contacted sony support though no real help.

Got a reply from Telltale support instead which offered a hopeful solution quote; "We have been in contact with Playstation regarding this issue. We have requested that they make some changes to the back end of their servers to help potentially resolve this issue.We are hoping to have a response from them regarding when these changes will be implemented soon.

Thank you for your patience as we work out the problems."

Hoping for a fix real soon really enjoying the game.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:55 AM, Apink_69 said:

Managed somehow to download episode 2 from within the game however no luck with episode 3.

Upon searching the store only the season pass(which i own) and episodes 1,4 and 5 are visible. 

Got a reply from Telltale support instead which offered a hopeful solution quote; "We have been in contact with Playstation regarding this issue. We have requested that they make some changes to the back end of their servers to help potentially resolve this issue.We are hoping to have a response from them regarding when these changes will be implemented soon.

even i am frustrated because of this. wonder when will these dumbfucks fix it

if anybody found a solution for episode 2 and 3...please let us know

On 09/11/2019 at 0:25 AM, Apink_69 said:

Hello,

A friend and I have the same issue.

We bought the season pass (French PSStore) during the last price cuts and episode 2 and 3 are not available to download (either in the game or directly in the PSStore)

Edited by Nakqz
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nakqz said:

Hello,

A friend and I have the same issue.

We bought the season pass (French PSStore) during the last price cuts and episode 2 and 3 are not available to download (either in the game or directly in the PSStore)

yes. i bought it on my indian PSN and episode 2 and 3 are missing.