Who did you beat oxide with in hard mode?

I am curious as to who everyone used to beat Oxide with in hard mode? Post a screenshot up of your trophy pop!

I used Fake Crash - I played on classic mode first and played as Crash - seemed fitting to beat Hard mode with fake crash as Hard mode wasn't in the original game.

Edited by Gumby114
  • Like 1

I used Penta but I found this race to be (at least for me) heavily affected by item RNG. In my final race, I managed to overtake him in the first round and then I managed to get some items which allowed me to take him out as soon as he got in front of me.

• Like 2

I used Coco since I got the hang of her skills while using her for the Time Trials. Also, he does not drive half as crazy as he does during the Time Trial in Oxide Station so you can beat him even if you get hit a few times, just make the best possible use of the USF in the mid-section of the track.

• Like 1

Used Ami(Speed), one trick I used was restarting the race in the hopes of getting missles from the first item box. After that had to hit him before he began dropping TNT boxes. Once he began spinning out from being hit all that was left was to stay ahead. Using the knowledge of the Trial for Oxide Station helped out a lot.

Edited by Tatsuyu
  • Like 1

Looking at the replies, I can summaries that:

Penta: 4

Crash: 2

CoCo: 2

Fake Crash: 1

Ami: 1

N.Gin: 1

If I had of unlocked Zem by the time I played hard I would of used him. He was fantastic for beating Oxide's Ghost.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...