How to unlock Mako

Shinigami_98212

Mako is a (Free) DLC character (which she and DTR [also free] have no specific date for their release yet), and I don't think DLC characters count towards certain trophies. If anything, I think you also have to use the Fiber Lost moves on the Dual Wield versions of Ryuko and Satsuki if that's what you're missing, other than the whole base roster as well.

Edited by NeoStrayCat
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/29/2019 at 1:38 PM, MrGarland said:

So they finally added her, huh? About time.

This game's roster is so tiny, its almost terrible...Not to mention not any season dlc characters to purchase, like no 2star people or whatsoever.

Game has finally drop MSRP to 20$ on ps store in less than a year. I'd be no surprise there'll be a sale soon for 50% off putting it at 9.99 or less :giggle:....

A shame a good funny anime is again ruined by game company not willing to go a bit further in the making.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 9:42 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

This game's roster is so tiny, its almost terrible...Not to mention not any season dlc characters to purchase, like no 2star people or whatsoever.

Game has finally drop MSRP to 20$ on ps store in less than a year. I'd be no surprise there'll be a sale soon for 50% off putting it at 9.99 or less :giggle:....

A shame a good funny anime is again ruined by game company not willing to go a bit further in the making.

The game itself is really good doe... 

• 2 years later...
On 2/23/2020 at 11:48 AM, Frosty said:

The game itself is really good doe... 

It plays mostly fine (crowd battles notwithstanding), but it's pretty barebones as far as anime fighters go. Only about a dozen characters with half a dozen stages and nothing stands out within them. Story mode is short with a mysterious and convoluted rating system. Besides story and 1v1 multiplayer, you basically only have horde mode and dioramas. The anime models and cutscenes look great, but this isn't a game I see myself playing after I get the platinum, and I say that as a fan of Kill la Kill.