You decide my platinum

EleventhPsycho

Which number platinum will Furi be for me?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which number platinum will Furi be for me?

• 10 (kind don't want it to be this early)

Hey guys, 

If you were to check out my games you would see that I started out on Furi as first game. 

I quickly came to the realization what it will take from me to have this platinumed. 

Therefore I am here now. It has been sitting there through the next few games and does not bother me, but I need to get around to it at some point. 

I want you to decide in the poll above which platinum game it should be. 

I will be 100% Arkham City and BL2 in next week or so and got other games lined up already, but I am unsure if Furi is yet to be one of them.

Looking forward to your opinion. 

Ta. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

I've just ran a quick macro with a random number generator on a spreadsheet from 1 to 5. It came up with 3, so my answer is 25.

Pleasantly surprised at the way you did it. Had totally forgotten about such things exists. Should have done it myself. Oh well, I'm already with a foot in this so might as well see if anyone else has something to say about it. 

Could you kindly express your vote in the poll above as well? 

******EDIT******

Had forgotten to press show results. It was already done. Cheers. :D

Edited by iamvolfy

4 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

I'd say go for the 100. If you're thinking about it from this early on and have the enthusiasm, then keep it for way down the track

That is what I originally figured I would do, but it is quite a while till then. However, should it be that this poll ends that way. 100th it will be. 

4 minutes ago, phoenix9447 said:

I voted 50, but chances are you'll forget it by then :D

I have it as the first game at the bottom of my trophy list at 4%. I doubt I'll forget it. Cheers for the vote. 

• Like 1

Just now, iamvolfy said:

That is what I originally figured I would do, but it is quite a while till then. However, should it be that this poll ends that way. 100th it will be. 

I have it as the first game at the bottom of my trophy list at 4%. I doubt I'll forget it. Cheers for the vote. 

Quote me when you finally get it, I want to cheer that :P

Surprised I am the only one to vote '10' so far. I would personally do it after Arkham City. I have learned that every game you put off becomes much more likely to be put off again. Next thing you know, the amount is unmanageable.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Chocolate GiddyUp said:

Deadpool avatar and you don't even have Deadpool game on your profile.

Furi? More like Furiously disappointed  in you son...

It's brand new account, man. Why you heff 2 b mad. I will do it.

24 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Furi is one hell of a game... Simply fantastic! You should play it now, or if you want it to be a milestone, make it number 10!  1f600.png

Seen you post about it, think replies to posts it was actually. You do like the game. :D I am just not good at such things and it will take me a better part of 1-2 months most likely. :'(

• Like 1

I would say 10 or 50 ... cause 100 is pretty far ... 15 or 25 are not showed on psnp in your "Trophy Milestones" part (that would be a shame to not show this plat right ? ^^), so i go for 50 cause it looks like 10 is not a pleasant option for you :);)

10 hours ago, iamvolfy said:

Hey guys, 

If you were to check out my games you would see that I started out on Furi as first game. 

I quickly came to the realization what it will take from me to have this platinumed. 

Therefore I am here now. It has been sitting there through the next few games and does not bother me, but I need to get around to it at some point. 

I will be 100% Arkham City and BL2 in next week or so and got other games lined up already, but I am unsure if Furi is yet to be one of them.

Ta. 

I suggest that you make the platinum trophy a trophy milestone . By that I mean like make the Furi plat your 1000th trophy or any trophy number you like so that it will be shown in your "Trophy Milestone" section in your profile

And don't be afraid to start it it's not so bad maybe like a 7-8/10 but don't make that number scare you away from it because the game is really, and I mean REALLY good

There's an exploit you can use which is that you can close the application before getting "Game Over" on a boss . And your total stats (hits , time K.O's) will be reset to where it was before you began the boss battle

So simply the roadmap for the plat is

1-first playthrough for fun

2-Miscellaneous trophies clean up

3-Furi Difficulty S Rank

4-Furier difficulty S Rank

5-Speedrun (which is really easy and has a lot of room for error)

That will be around 20-25h but don't worry about it, it'll be over before you realise it simply because it's really good

BTW I have the fastest achiever on Furi so if you need any tips/questions feel free to ask

• Like 3

Depends how much you enjoy it imo. It has a minimum of 2 playthrough (most likely 3) + time attack. If you're really good at the game it'll take around 20 hours and you can cheese with cloud saves or USB storage. I'd suggest doing the first playthrough not worrying about score or difficulty and gauging how much you enjoyed it. If it's a lot go for 25 if it's anything less go for 50. Voted 25 myself. It's a super short game even if you keep dying. Maybe 8 hours for newcomers/amateurs of the genre.

Edit: completely blanked on the milestones. Since 25 ain't one so I'd suggest 20 or 30 instead.

Edited by MandA60VISE
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Nostalgy_Blaze said:

I suggest that you make the platinum trophy a trophy milestone . By that I mean like make the Furi plat your 1000th trophy or any trophy number you like so that it will be shown in your "Trophy Milestone" section in your profile

And don't be afraid to start it it's not so bad maybe like a 7-8/10 but don't make that number scare you away from it because the game is really, and I mean REALLY good

There's an exploit you can use which is that you can close the application before getting "Game Over" on a boss . And your total stats (hits , time K.O's) will be reset to where it was before you began the boss battle

So simply the roadmap for the plat is

1-first playthrough for fun

2-Miscellaneous trophies clean up

3-Furi Difficulty S Rank

4-Furier difficulty S Rank

5-Speedrun (which is really easy and has a lot of room for error)

That will be around 20-25h but don't worry about it, it'll be over before you realise it simply because it's really good

BTW I have the fastest achiever on Furi so if you need any tips/questions feel free to ask

Cheers man, If I'll get stuck I am sure to keep in mind your offer. Might have to also look into how to properly "cheese" as I never have done it. :D

On 7/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, iamvolfy said:

Hey guys, 

Ta. 

The vote is in. It has been over 24 hours since I posted this and even though the scores are tied for 25th and 50th. *I did not really care for the achievement on the site, as 25th would have been achievement for me personally* You guys have expressed that it would be a cool thing. So Furi will be my 50th Platinum on iamvolfy. 

Ta for your time fellas.

Edited by iamvolfy
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 5:54 PM, dj_helyx said:

Isn't it too early to procrastinate on a new account?

Would not say that is procrastination. I have other games lined up and i shelved it for good reason, as I know it will take a while for me to complete and I at the creation of the account could not be bothered playing such a tough game. Tough for me atleast. :) Cheers for your input through. I'll be sure to ask for it too when I am in need of sub 30 minute platinums.

On 7/28/2019 at 10:36 AM, iamvolfy said:

Cheers for your input through. I'll be sure to ask for it too when I am in need of sub 30 minute platinums.

Cool tools. Keep up the good work. :)